The Uncharted (smut🍋)

A/N I added a new small segment in the last chapter, seperated from the rest of the story by the 2 little hyphans. i did this because i realised that the discription of where you were going was here, in the smut, and i want to make sure that chapter can be skipped if it makes anyone uncomfortable and have the story still make sense. i've included this same A/N in both this and last chapter so if the update of the last chapter isn't read, you'll know to go back and check it :)

HAPPY READING WHORES :D

"woww... this is so pretty" you say, dipping you hand in the water. "oooo, it's cold though." you giggle. hearing no response, you turn to see Duncan taking off his shirt.

"w-what are you doing?" you ask, blushing and shielding your eyes.

"don't you wanna go for a swim?" he asked, smirking at you.

"I- I didn't bring any swimming gear.."

"c'mon, I'm not afraid of a little skin~" He replied. while you were looking away, you heard a splash, and noticed his shirt, jeans and boxers on the grassy floor. you let out a sharp gasp as he emerged from the water.

"ahhh.. this feels good. come on in, the water's lovely" you hesitantly move you hands to your shorts and remove them along with your underwear. you scoot into the water before removing your shirt so you can hide yourself in the water. he wasn't lying, the water was very relaxing, and not as cold as you initially thought. But he swam so close to you once you were in and it made you a little nervous. You went from barely any social interaction, to constant flirting and a teasing romance in the span of a few days. You weakly covered your body with your hands.

He grabs your hips and slowly spins you in the water, taking you deeper to the point you could no longer feel the bottom of the lake. you start treading the water, removing your hands from duty and instead grabbing his upper arms for support. He chuckled quietly at your jumpiness and you just swam enjoying each other's company.

your nervousness was almost completely gone, despite being so exposed, he made you feel comfortable and made no comment on your body or on the fact that you were skinny dipping together. the air was filled with chirping, water rippling and your light breathing. He looked deeply into your eyes and started to lean in.

"D-Duncan,"

"mhm?" he questioned, smiling uncharacteristically sweet at you.

"what- um, what are you doing?" you ask, blushing incredibly hard.

"I'm trying to kiss you" he replied, still leaning in.

"trying to-!" he cut you off, and put his soft lips on yours. He moved one of his hands to the back of your head and kept the other on your hip. After a few silent and astonished moments, you found yourself reaching your arms up to him, wrapping them around his neck, and subsequently pressing your bodies together.

Your lips separate, and for the first time, you don't feel like looking away. you look deep into his eyes as he does yours, and he admires every reflection of the stars. He's concerned that you might be uncomfortable and he tries to ease your anxiety. But he still makes sure to hold you in an intimate way, his hands caressing the curves of your body. And it's working: you're feeling good and excited to be in his arms in this moment.

You're learning that there's more too him than his bad-boy persona. although you don't doubt that's a key fundamental of his personality, but he seems so genuine in this moment.

"k-kiss me again" you stutter, embarrassed at your longingness for him.

Duncan doesn't hesitate and kisses you deeply, pressing his body against yours once more, so that you feel just how much he wants you. The kiss is passionate and intense, and you're loving every moment of it. You don't care how cold the air feels, or that you're naked in the water with him. You just want more of this feeling. The kiss feels different from last, still just as tender and sweet, but there's a slight taste of passion, maybe even lust. He moves his hands down your body, slightly squeezing at your ass. instinctively, you wrapped your legs around his lower half and intertwining your fingers into his green mohawk.

Duncan enjoyed this sudden burst of confidence you were showing, but immediately began fighting for dominance. He stood taller in the water, before walking you back to shore and laying you on the waterline. The kiss continued, now introducing tongue and frisky hands, not stopping for a moment. As his hands explored your legs, chest and neck, yours started to swim up his abs and muscular arms. 

He suddenly breaks the kiss, a hand on your throat to keep you on the floor. He's breathing heavily, and the moonlight on his back casts a shadow, however it bounces off the few loose hairs that fell in front his face.

"do you really think you can take this?" he growled. Only now did you notice the growth that was ever so gently jumping off your stomach. It throbbed, and you'd be lying if you said the size didn't scare you a little. Your eyes trailed back up his body to his eyes, as the wave of shyness and complete submission washed over you. you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him to you, locking your lips as a silent "Duh". He gripped your hips tightly and slowly began rubbing himself against you, until he found you. His way in.

He groaned as he entered, finally parting your lips. it may be for the better, you can't hold your breath that long. He went slowly to lighten any kind of discomfort you may feel. Discomfort was the wrong word, there was a slight sting, but it was almost completely drowned out by that mind numbing fog of lust. Your legs crept around his torso, squeezing him tighter and pulling him closer, and deeper.

"A-Ah~" You moaned as his grip tightened and he bit his lip so hard you thought it may bleed. You covered your mouth, stifling any sounds you may make. His brows furrowed as he twitched inside you. you knew this meant he was done waiting around, and you implored it. He moved his body back and forth, in and out until the air was filled with the slapping of bodies and sharp gasps.

"stop trying to be quiet." he said sternly, on the beat with a deeper and harder thrust that forced an eruption of moans from you.

"yes, that's it, moan for me sunshine~" His words had bewitched you, you no longer felt shame as you pathetically called his name, pleading for more.

"D-Duncan~ please, pound me more~" you cried. 'please', 'more' and 'Duncan' seemed to be all you could mutter as he ravished you. Sharp rocks stabbed and scratched at your back, but the damage you did to his was arguably worse. He didn't seem to mind you clawing at his skin, he actually seemed to enjoy it. He started chuckling between grunts and groans, pulling you onto him faster, and more aggresive. was he getting close? the mere thought formed a knot in your gut that he soon focably untangled.

"f-fuck! Duncan, i'm- i'm~!" you were unable to finish your scentence, he spedup more than you thought possible and gave you a smug smirk. he was looking down on you, but almost immediately after you released over him, his face changed to that of a pained and frustrated so and so. He suddenly lifted your body, standing on his knees and folded you. The noises he made.. god.. they were almost enough to make you explode again.. However, with one final thrust, his head thrown back and a whine that made his voice crack, he expelled himself over your stomach. He fell back down to the floor, panting heavily and looking at you with a tired and relieved expression.

He sat next to you, giving you a hand and allowing you to lean on his shoulder. You shiver as the cold air finaly hit you. Catching your hint, he reaches over to your shirt and shorts and helped you get the clothes on. You winced a little at the amount of movement but got comfortable in your clothes and watched as duncan dressed himself. He walks back over, a little wobbly himself, and sits behind you making an "oof" sound as he hit the ground. He held your shoulders gently and leaned you into his chest.

AN.2: so i was really nervouse to post this chapter, i'm not 100% sure it'll stay up. i've been super busy lately and just came back from a concert, took 10 hours to get there and come back. stayed for 3 days and just got back yesterday so i am super tired. (LoveJoy, slayed in manchester tho 🤪). I'm in a bit of a writers block for this story and a lot of my other unfinished stories. i don't want to keep y'all waiting so i'll still update as much as i can. However, i'm about to start writting a different story on top of this, you may be thinking "that's stupid, you just said you're swamped with all your stories!" and yes, i am, but i'm also riddled with ADHD. And i think focussing on something else for a little while will give me some inspiration to keep writting here, and let's me continue to work on what i'm pationate about. which is writting. so, i'm a little dissapointed in how the last few chapters have come out, but hope you enjoyed non the less :] 

thank you for reading.

-Magic