𝑽𝑰𝑰: 𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕

"Who you're calling weird?"

Tsukio who popped out of nowhere asked menacingly.

"..."

"Anyways, have you eaten anything Nox?"

Nox covered his stifled laugh at Tsukio who were coldly ignored by Aeliana.

"I haven't."

"Great! Let's go grab something then. It's lunchtime after all."

Aeliana stood and pat her clothes to get rid of the snow. Nox followed suit.

Tsukio who were fuming grabbed Aeliana's wrist forcefully.

"I-what."

Aeliana felt a little sting around her wrist as Tsukio tighten his grip around her.

"Let go of her."

Nox protectively stood between them looking at Tsukio menacingly.

For some reason, he dislike seeing Aeliana in pain. Quite an irony of him because he once became the very reason why Aeliana lost her will to live before.

"And what if I don't?"

Tsukio scoffed at his actions.

"What an amusing development."

Aeliana gathers her power and transfered them to the palm of her hand and made an explosion around Tsukio's gripping hand.

Because of the impact, Tsukio let go of her hand and step back.

"That's cheap. Using your power on a distracted person."

"Distracted? If you were distracted, you would've gotten hurt."

Aeliana caressed her bruised wrist. She didn't wanna be there anymore.

Truthfully, she's afraid of Tsukio. Who wouldn't I mean. His power far exceeds Aeliana's. If he were to use his powers on Aeliana, she wouldn't even stand a chance.

She tugged at Nox's shirt, hinting him she wanna get out of there.

Nox noticed her trembling hands and restrained himself from punching Tsukio right at that moment.

He took Aeliana's hands and led her away from Tsukio.

"Don't give him your full trust, Solarian."

The both of them heard him but continues on their way.

Tsukio smile, watching the two of them getting farther away from him. He look at his hand that grabbed Aeliana's.

"She's far weaker than I thought. But then, some kind of hidden power is growing inside of her."

"What could that be..."

He turned around and disappeared into a black smoke to do a more thorough research on his enemy.

֎

Aeliana and Nox had lunch together. During their meal, none dared to speak up about what Tsukio had said.

"Don't give him your full trust.."

Tsukio's words had been lingering inside Aeliana's head for most of the time during their meal.

After their lunch, they went on a walk in the park together still having their lips sealed shut.

Nox finally gathers some courage to speak up.