𝑰𝑿: 𝑾𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕

Aeliana was laying on the grass near a flowerbed in the butterfly field. She stared at the beautiful blue sky, lost in her train of thoughts.

She closed her eyes to relax and feel the nature blending in with her.

But then, she felt a figure loomed over her, blocking the sunlight. She opened her eyes.

"Awake?"

Eleyya spoke with a smile on her face.

"I was never asleep to begin with."

Aeliana sat up from her laying position.

"Eh...I thought you were since you looked quite relaxed."

Aeliana smiled at her statement.

"I was just bonding with the nature."

"Sure. Anyways, we're going now. Come on, the others are waiting."

Eleyya gestured her to come along, in reply, Aeliana obliged.

Right, the others.

It has been a few months since she first met her new friends.

Eleyya, Iris, Kai and Aiden. She met all four of them on the day Eleyya accompany her near the cliff in Sanctuary Island.

Now, they became her friends and traveling companions.

All of them have finished their visits throughout the 5 realms excluding the Forsaken Desert (aka Golden Wasteland) due to the elders instructions.

They are now searching for a place to call home. Though it seems, those options doesn't suit well with Aeliana.

After all, she still considered the Isle of Dawn her home. And nothing, could ever change that.

֎

In the temple of the Forsaken Desert

"Why are you so uncooperative? Are the informations worth more than your own life?"

Tsukio, who were getting irritated by the second lashes out at the chained Aurora.

Aurora couldn't say anything. Indeed, she herself agreed that the informations about Aeliana are worth even more than her life.

"You're really not talking huh.."

Aeliana just closed her eyes.

"Alright then, shall I bring that girl to you instead?"

She flinched upon hearing Tsukio's words.

"But then again, what should I do with her once she's here..."

His lips curl up into an evil smirk.

"Play with her maybe..?"

Aurora who was keeping herself composed, lost her cool altogether and it earned a laugh from Tsukio.

"Don't you dare touch her! I won't even let you harm even a strand of her hair!"

Tsukio found Aurora's outburst very amusing. It's been awhile since he got threaten like this. It puts him in a delightful mood.

"Monster.."

He flinched a bit when he heard that word came out of Aurora's mouth but quickly regained his composure.