𝑿: 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒆

!𝑻𝑾!

Graphic of violence and slight gore is portrayed in this chapter. If you are sensitive to these kinds of stuff then read at your own risk. You have been warned.

֎

"Today is the start of our rebellion. You will conquer every single realm starting with Daylight Prairie."

Tsukio announced and the army cheered.

"Also, if you come across the solarian that were born 18 years ago, capture her unscathed. Use any means necessary and if she has people protecting her, kill them."

"I only want her alive. Go. Don't come back until you achieve victory."

Tsukio opened a portal for his army and they march into it.

He watched his army with an evil smirk plastered on his face.

"It won't be long til' all of sky be under my reign."

He thought as his smirk became wider.

Nox who were watching the army march into the portal started being anxious.

He does not want anyone to capture Aeliana. He knew she's not gonna like it. And the idea of killing her friends who will protect her bothered him even more.

Then, he had an idea.

"Tsukio." He called out.

"What?" Tsukio answered, not looking his way.

"You want Aeliana right?"

In an instance, Tsukio's head flipped towards the male.

"What's your plot? It's unnecessary of you to be questioning me like this." Tsukio questioned him, feeling intrigued by the sudden question.

"Nothing. I just wanna help you get her faster." He answered with a nonchalant face.

"How?" Tsukio questioned him again, a little smirk could be seen on his face.

Nox swallowed a lump of guilt down his throat.

"I'm sure she still has a little bit of trust in me so I might be able to use that to my advantage." He explained, ignoring the pang of guilt he felt in his heart.

"Are you certain?"

"Yes."

Tsukio pondered for a little while. Honestly, he wants to see what his subordinate plans to do. It amused him.

"Alright then. Bring her to me, Nox." He demanded.

"As you wish." Nox answered, hiding the joy that erupted in his heart from showing on his face.

"But, if you fail to catch her, you'll have to bear the consequences." Tsukio warned, making Nox's heart sank a little.

Nox swallowed hard. Tsukio was smiling when he gave him that warning but Nox knows best to not mess with him.

He then teleported somewhere leaving Tsukio with some alone time.

"Things will get interesting."

He mused.

֎

Near the Temple of Valley's Gate

"You're very athletic aren't you Aeliana.." said Iris while panting.

"Yeah..I couldn't beat you even when I tried hard.." Kai continued Iris's sentence while trying to catch his breath.