3.06 | graduation day

[ honestly, don't care if you think parts of this fall flat with the whole addison leaving part. she is my least favorite and i, myself, wouldn't miss her.

this is it. the whole book. it'll end on some more mild spice. thanks for seeing it through and all the love and comments. god knows what i'm gonna hyperfixate on now ]

☽︎

I'M YOURS. FOREVER.

Most everyone was gathered on the street Addison lived on

Most everyone was gathered on the street Addison lived on. She had a suitcase packed and met the aliens, ready to leave earth for good. The entire Seabrook cheer squad was there to see Addison off — not counting Carson, who was nowhere to be found. It hurt Addison's feelings that she and Bucky weren't going to see her off, but she pushed that to the back of her mind and focused on Zed, who came up to her.

"I don't wanna leave, but the aliens need to find their home," she said, not wanting to hear Zed plead for her to stay.

"Yeah. I know," he said. Then Zed held up a bag. "Which is why I'm coming with you!"

"What?" Addison asked excitedly.

But the aliens were there to burst their happy bubble. "It is impossible, Zed," A-Lan told him regretfully.

"Only our species is capable of space travel on the Mothership," A-Spen explained.

"You'd be fried by our stardust energy in a minute," A-Li added, wincing.

Zed sighed sadly and looked at Addison. "I was afraid we would be separated by a couple hundred miles when you went to college."

"Now, we'll be galaxies away," Addison murmured. She held out her index finger, and Zed lightly touched her, sending a small spark throughout him, which only stung a little bit.

Then the Mothership alerted them to its changing condition. "Core reactor is shutting down. Emergency systems activated."

"We must leave now," A-Li told Addison.

"Even with our stardust power depleted, we must risk it," A-Lan said, feeling a bit nervous. They were scared of dying upon leaving the earth's atmosphere.

But then loud howling caught all their attention, followed by a car honking. They turned to see the entire pack of werewolves coming toward them. Bonzo was also driving a truck with something large and covered by a tarp in the bed of it.

"Bonzo! You got your license! Show-off!" Bree gushed, rushing forward.

As the howling and honking continued, A-Li stomped forward angrily. "My rage will not be contained! You will not stop us from getting to utopia!"

Carson chuckled and shook her head. "Give an 'awoo' and calm down," she said, smiling. She and Bucky then nodded to Addison, letting her know they wouldn't let her go without a send-off.