Chapter 2

As they arrived at the ball, everyone looked at them, gossip and murmurs spread across the room.

To be fair its only normal for them to talk about me, i have not once attended a social gathering since i intended to make my sister famous, so their probably curious about me.

"The imperial family has arrived!"

Everyone in the room bowed their heads and stated, "Blessings and glory the sun of the empire."

The emperor replied, "You may all lift your head."

As it was over, i went forward, and since Lauren and my eldest brother were already recognised by the emperor, it was my turn to introduce myself.

As i stopped right in front of them, i bowed once again and said.

"It is the greatest honor to present myself in front of the imperial family, i am Luna Castile Verdorous, the second eldest child of house Verdorous, blessings and glory to the imperial family."

And at that moment, i could feel every gaze in the room was centered to me.

As the emperor looked at her he thought, hmm, so she is his second born child, compared to Francis and Lauren she seems much more mature than them and the way she introduce her self was perfectly well done, i wonder what surprises this child will bring in the near future.

"You may lift up your head, lady Luna, and enjoy the party at its fullest."

"Thank you, your majesty."

After that, she went to the Palace balcony to get some fresh air.

"Ahh, this feels good."

As she looked at the starry night sky, she thought, to be honest, it was suffocating inside there. People only waited for me to mess things up, sigh... Being a noble lady is quite hard, but im glad compared to my old body. i can walk freely on this, and im much more healthy compared to my past life.

As she was peacefully enjoying the fresh air, a voice appeared, it stated.

"It's nice to meet you, my lady."

... This voice.

As she turned around to see who that person was, her eyes widened she was surprised by his sudden appearance.

She bowed, "Greetings your highness."

She thought, what is he doing here? Is the dance over? well, honestly, im not surprised he probably wants to get close to me, so the relationship between the Verdorous and Alfonso family will improve.

He looked at me and asked, "Your Lauren's older sister, right?"

"... Pardon? Well uh yes your Highness."

"It's an honor to meet you, Lauren often talks about you, you know, so i just wanted to say hello to the lady."

My eyes widened. Wait, don't tell me he's getting on my good side so i can accept him by becoming my sisters future husband.

I asked him, "Prince, it may seem like an assumption, but do you perhaps like my sister?"

He replied with a flustered face, "Huh?! Oh no, it's not like that. it's just."He kept denying it, but it was obvious just by looking at him.

I looked at him and thought, Aww, young love, it's so cute, although i haven't experienced it myself, but the feeling of seeing a cute scene like this is really wonderful.

"Don't worry, prince, if you want to have a relationship with my sister, i don't mind, as long as she's happy, that's perfectly ok with me."

As he heard those words he kept thinking , Oh I've always thought that Lauren would just over exaggerate but lady Luna truly is a genuine and kind person, you can tell just by her aura that she deeply loves her siblings, she's lucky to have a older sister like her.

He smiled, "Thank you, lady Luna."

TO BE CONTINUED!