Chapter 30

As days passed the day of their wedding ceremony finally came, everything was so grand and beautifully well decorated as we entered the imperial palace.

Every citizens in the empire celebrated the day of their marriage, every noble attended the ceremony as the bells rang i could see right in front of me was the end of the main story the wedding arc.

As they stated their vows the priest then coronated Lauren the crown as she wore it they finally kissed and both of them became husband and wife. She finally became a member of the imperial bloodline and will be added to the imperial family tree.

And for that day forward she was known as Crown Princess Lauren Verdorous Alfonso and became one the most powerful woman in the empire.

I felt so happy seeing my sisters true happiness coming true, after all it was truly worth it.

The grand party of the marriage finally started after their wedding ceremony ended, the room was very festive and crowded.

As the two of the main characters entered, both of them announced their thanks for the people that came and told them to enjoy the party.

The night ended as beautifully and amazingly as it is.

When i entered my room to finally get some rest i went to the balcony and relaxed my mind.

Ahhh, that was truly exhausting to think that the wedding ended at midnight, well it was really worth it at the end so i did not regret it.

But im curious as to why Clayton didn't appear? i kept looking for him all day but i did not once see him, well the palace was crowded so i probably couldn't spot him and he probably couldn't find me, well anyway I'll talk to him tomorrow.

Also probably right about now the newly wedded couple are most likely doing the deed so i cant wait for my future niece.

"Yawnn.", ahh it's seems like im already tired so i think ill take my sleep now.

She went to her bed and tucked herself in. As she slowly closed her eyes she immediately fell asleep but suddenly she woke up for no reason, as she looked around the place was so blank, dark and empty she noticed that she wasn't in her bed or in her room anymore.

Where am i?, she was curios as she stands up and move forward since she didn't know where she was nor how she got there.

"Hello,... is anyone there?"

As she continued walking deeper and deeper she could see Clayton infront of her, he was looking through the amidst of darkness looking sad and lonely.

I ran towards him and shouted, "Clayton! , Is that you?!"

As he heard my words he turned around and looked shocked, as i went closer i was about to hug him but i just passed through like he was some kind of a ghost.

I looked back at him and asked, "Clayton, what is going on? And why cant i touch you?"

His face was saddened as he was about to speak someone interrupted him stating.

"My my, you're already here. Im glad you could finally make it lady Luna."

TO BE CONTINUED!