Chapter 9

"Its a friendship bracelet, here give me your hand."

He followed what she said and reached out his hand to her after receiving it she then put on the friend ship bracelet that she bought and he could feel her soft finger tips touching his skin.

When it was over she also putted her own bracelet and said, "Tada! Now both of us has the same exact bracelet."

Since he was curious he asked, "What does this bracelet mean?"

She replied, "Well nothing much really, it's an item for a friend to help them remember for whenever they're apart or misses each other they can look at this and remember that they will always be by your side no matter what."

He looked at the bracelet and gave of a blushing smile as a she looked at him she thought, wow honestly no matter how much i look at it he has such a male lead aura, i wonder why the author didn't include him to the female leads love interest when he's this handsome.

"Thank you for giving me this, ill trully cherish this gift."

She smiled, "Your welcome."

After it was over Luna went back, after she returned to the bench she noticed that both of her siblings waited for her.

She asked, "Wait! Why are you all here? i though you all are back home by now."

Lauren replied, "Well we waited for you of course."

"But you didn't have to."

Francis stated, "Dont worry to much sister it our choice that we stayed, after all we cant let our sister come home alone."

"He's right sister we did this cause we care and love you a lot."

She felt felt happy after hearing those words she said, "Thank you."

As they arrived back at the mansion all 3 of them was summoned at their father's office.

Doors opening...

As they entered Francis said, "Father you called?", while both me and Lauren watched them.

He said, "Good you're all here, well the reason why i called you so suddenly is to inform you that your auntie will be visiting tomorrow."

Wait Auntie is coming?

His eyes widened he didn't feel happy nor excited when he heard it but he just told him, "Ahh is that so, thank you for informing us head on father."

He nodded, "You all may be excused now."

As we left i side eyed my little sister and thought, as expected she isnt happy well its not surprising since Auntie is well... you cant say she's a cruel person and she doesn't resort to any physical violence towards Lauren its just... she frankly ignores her and she's not even hiding it.

Her name is Lady Catherine Verdorous Ziverk she got married at the age of 22 to lieutenant Loiuster Waykinght Ziverk but she lost her husband after 5 years of their marriage due to a great war that happened along time ago, she's really a prideful and an intelligent woman and due to that she was even considered as the next heir to the Verdorous family but after she learned that two heirs cant marry each other so she declined it and gave the position to my father cause she really wanted to marry loiuster. Although she truly love him it sad how their love story ended in a tragic way.

TO BE CONTINUED!