Chapter 12 - Don't Belong

Somehow I always knew I didn't belong here.

Rosy
————

I haven't stopped smiling since I entered the car

I haven't stopped smiling since I entered the car. Today has got to be the best day so far.

I say that about all the days I spend with him but today is just..special.

My heart was drumming wildly against my chest by just thinking about what happened.

I'm probably the only one who feels this way. But I really don't care.

I love the feeling.

I also must've made up the scenario of him wanting to kiss me the other day in my head.

I also don't care about that.

"Big smile on your face Miss Rosy" Tom gave me a mischievous smirk and I blush looking down.

"It's nothing Tom" I try to avoid what he was trying to insinuate.

"Oh come on Miss Rosy, he's a fine young man I must say" the smirk never leaving his face as he looks at me from the mirror.

I sigh thinking about the thought of someone like him being interested in someone like me.

"It's really not like that. I don't think he feels that way about me" I look at my lap and fiddling hands.

"Oh trust me, he does" he sounds awfully confident.

"How so?" I'm getting curious.

"The eyes Miss Rosy. They never lie" he smiles as we pull up to the garage and parking the car.

Fuck!

My parents are here "I had picked them up from the airport while you were away. Don't worry I don't think they've noticed your absence" Tom leans and whispers to me making me nod.

We enter the back door and to the kitchen were Stella and Harry were busy arguing in hushed tones. They turned to look at us and stopped whatever they were arguing about "oh thank heavens you're finally back, stay away from them. They don't look very happy" she warns me about my parents.

"They didn't even talk to your sister, they just went to their room without a single word" Harry added making me furrow my eyebrows together.

What could have possibly happened on that expedition they went on? What's the bad news now?

I sigh "I should go to my room now" I tell them and smiled and nod.

I slowly make my way up the stairs and walk to my room. I let out a sigh as soon as I was inside.

I quickly change into matching pajama set before walking outside again. No sign of my parents and sister so I went down the stairs and to the kitchen "I'm starving" I stand next to Harry who was chopping potatoes.