Chapter 17 - Emotions

I would rather
die than let you go.

Felix
—————

"For the last time Spencer, I think you would look lovely with red stripes than blue" Rosy tells Spencer as he closes his eyes dramatically for the nth time

We had filled him in on everything and he had saw it fit to dye his hair again because it always allows him to bring out his wild side.

Whatever the fuck that means.

James had come up with a plan that even though requires a little time, will definitely work in getting the fuckers arrested.

"I'll even dye it for you!" Rosy exclaims excitedly with a jump making her white button dress bounce with her.

I frown at what she just said.

"Really?" Spencer turns his full attention to Rosy with a grin on his face "Really really! It'll be so fun! I'll do your skin care too!" She squeals and grin up at him.

The interaction should have no effect on me but it did. I want to dye my hair too. She can do my skincare too. I'll never say it to her face though.

"Count me in! Your place or mine?" The fucker reciprocates her enthusiasm.

She gave him a look "I think your place will be more suitable Spence" her excitement dies just a little and Spencer pats her head.

"I'll tell mom to make snacks. She's been dying to meet you" he adds making her smile widen again.

I hate the fact that I don't have that effect on her. I don't hate Spencer for it though, I just wish I had the same.

"We better get going" I finally speak because we were running late for the history test.

"Ugh..I hate history" Spencer comments before dragging his foot with a heavy sigh.

"You'll be fine Spence" Rosy pats his back as she smiles at him.

I can't seem to take my eyes off her today. After sharing basically everything with her, our relationship has changed. I don't know what it was before but now it felt more intimate and I feel even more protective over her. And maybe just a tiny bit attracted. Just a little. I wasn't attracted in the first place.

"Felix" she turns to me and my heart almost stopped. The sun was hitting her face and hair making her look like a damn dream.

"Hm" is all my brain could come up with. The way she was looking at me, I almost convinced myself she felt the same way I do.

"Uhm...will you be at Spencer's after school today? You know so you won't feel left out" she hid her bottom lip in her mouth while looking up at me.

That's adorable! Holy shit.