ii. neverland awaits

GHOST OF YOU::  ii

GHOST OF YOU
::  ii. | neverland awaits

DEAR CASSANDRA,

              Honestly, I shouldn't be writing anything right now because I have to go save my son but this is the only way I know how to get through something like this. And yes, I have a son. It's a long story actually but that's a story for another entry.

My son's biological father's crazy fiancé kidnapped Henry along with her boyfriend and took him to neverland through a magic portal. So now, me and his mom (with some other people), have to go save him from a lunatic boy named Peter Pan.

Yeah, my life's pretty adventurous I guess — even in the real world. Just to clarify, I was talking about his biological mom. I adopted Henry. I haven't been with anyone since Daniel and I, don't know if that's going to change. I just don't know why but I feel like I owe it to you and Daniel to not see anyone else. I feel like that would be a betray to the both of you, giving my heart to someone else. I don't know why I feel that way, I just do.

          Emma and snow always give me advice, like I should try dating and that you two wouldn't mind. Maybe Daniel wouldn't, but I can't say the same for you. I'm not trying to speak ill of you at all, that's just how I feel.

          It seems that we are approaching neverland, so I'm going to have to wrap this up soon. But if you're out there, watching all of us, please protect Henry. He's the only other person I would give my life for and I can't lose him now.

YOUR FOREVER LOVE,
GINA

a/n: don't worry, it's not only going to be just letters, real chapters are coming soon !! remember, im leaving Easter Eggs in her letters !!

a/n:
don't worry, it's not
only going to be just
letters, real chapters
are coming soon !!
remember, im leaving
Easter Eggs in her
letters !!