xi. centuries and centuries

GHOST OF YOU::  xi

GHOST OF YOU
:: xi. | centuries and centuries

That's how long cassandra has been in the underworld— for centuries, at least she thought so because 39 years could feel that way especially when you stop counting.

She doesn't know why, she can't figure out why —after her first year, she just wanted to go to a better place because being in the same realm as hades and cora sucked. She knew the only way out was to finish unfinished business but she had no idea what her's was. At first she thought it was killing the person who killed her but she knew that couldn't be because one, she wouldn't be able to bring herself to do it and two, Cora's already dead if you think about it.

She knew she just couldn't sit around anymore and keep doing the same damn things she's been doing for all these years. If she was stuck here and couldn't get out, then she needed to make the most of it for as long as possible. Sleeping, waking, then going to work — she needed a bit of a change. She needed to make friends outside of work and get out more even though there's nothing to do in the underworld.

So just like any regular day, she got out of bed and got ready for work at granny's. She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, did her hair, washed her face. She then went to her drawers and pulled out whatever clothes looked nice that day — at least not wrinkled but clean. After she got dress, she grabbed her keys and was soon out the doors to granny's.

You think being there year after year was worse? Try being at some place where nothing ever happens. Now, that's boring.

• • •

Cassandra was just now wrapping up her last shift with the blind witch. It was one of those days where she was going to hangout with her friend that she doesn't see as often anymore, Hercules.

He was usually at the docks so that's where she headed right after work. She hoped he didn't have any plans because she needed someone and it's been awhile since she's actually been out.

Just as she was approaching the docks, she saw him right there. She saw him tying the rope around the stomp to keep the boat in place. It's been awhile since she's seen him and he looks the same. Nothing changed, nothing new. The complete exact same.

She gently tapped his shoulder before quickly stepping back, "Hey."

He turned around and his eyes just filled with excitement. He hadn't seen her in awhile so he was very happy to see her. He didn't know what to say, instead he went in for a hug. Arms wide open and they wrapped around Cassandra's waist. She immediately hugged back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He unwrapped his arms and pulled away, "Where you been? It's been some time."

She felt like she wanted to hold him forever, "I've been around. Haven't felt someone's touch in awhile."

He stepped closer to her, "Well im always here if you need me."

She snickered, "Yeah, for the past thirty years."

Hercules gave her a longingly look. He got closer to her. He brought his hand up and brushed her hair behind her ear. The two were more than just friends, they had needs just like anyone else. They used to be romantically involved but cassandra broke it up because she realized she was a lesbian but being in the underworld you don't have anyone.

Hercules was fine with everything, he understood. But at the end of the day, the two only want each other because there is no one else and there'll never be — that includes sexually. She knows guys don't sexually arouse her or do anything in that matter, but she wanted to be touched. It had been so long and if someone was going to do that, it would only be Hercules.

His hand went from her hair to caressing her cheek. She brought her hand up and placed it on his wrist, her arm hung as they just stared at each other. Hercules soon cupped her face in his hands, he knew the reason of her presence. He understood because he was feeling the exact same way. He also knew that she's a lesbian but even if he thought it was a bad idea, she would convince him otherwise.

He glanced from her eyes to her lips as did she. The two were breathing rhythmically before Hercules jaw clenched and he leaned in closing the small gap between them.

• • •

The two soon walked through Cassandra's door and continued from the dock. Their lips crashed into each other's as Hercules closed the door with his free hand.

They did love each other — do love each other. If you knew them and seen how they were around each other, you would've thought they were a couple and at one point they were which is why even after all this time, sex just came naturally for them. It wasn't at all weird, it was passionate because who else were they going to feel like this for? They only had each other. They knew they were never going to get out of there, so they had to make the most of it.

Cassandra took her shirt off as she made her way to her room. As her shirt came off, Hercules was unbuttoning his pants. Cassandra got on the bed and Hercules got on top of her, the two shared kisses once again. Soon enough, he was straddling her and slowly began to take her pants off. He unbuttoned it, then slid the zipper down. She chuckled as she watched him. His eyebrows rose as a goofy smirk came across his lips.

The pants came off one leg at a time then so did her panties. His underwear and shirt came off as well and tossed on the floor. He got back on top of her, sliding his penis in.

You would think it still didn't make any sense because she doesn't get sexually aroused for men but for Hercules she puts out — at least she tries.

The two continued their day at Cassandra's in her bedroom. The laughing, smiling, just wrapped in each other's arm as they spoke and continued to have sex. Everything was pretty alright for a day in the underworld then there was a knock on the door and the whole mood changed.

The two looked at each other and their breathing was uneven.

"No one ever knocks on my door." Cassandra whispered to Hercules. You can hear the fear radiating through her words but she wasn't the only one scared.

to be continued . . .

a/n: what do y'all think of Cassandra or cassandra && hercules?

a/n:
what do y'all think
of Cassandra or cassandra
&& hercules?