Bee x witch!reader

(Requested by starfail84, I hope you like it!)

You've been a witch pretty much since you were old enough to walk and talk. Your mother had taught you everything she knew about it, and you quite enjoyed it. You loved making potions and learning new spells, as well. Ever since you moved out to the island you lived at now, you've been using your potion making skills to help whoever you can.

During a pretty normal day for you, you picking herbs and other things you needed for potions, you had met a girl named Bee. You could kinda tell that she wasn't exactly normal, but you weren't one to judge of course. You two talked a while, and the two of you became friends. You hang out quite often, and you know a lot about each other.

You were currently cleaning up your potion room, getting things ready to make another potion, but things were going to be different today. Bee was actually coming over to help you! She had asked if you would show her ever since you had told her that you were a witch, and now you were going to show her how.

You were brought back from your thoughts as you heard a knock at the door.
"Y/n, it's me, Bee!" You chuckled a bit and went to the door, then opened it for your friend.

"Oh? No Puppycat today?"

"Nah, he said he had something else to do today." She shrugged in response, "I dunno. Anyways, let's do this!" The brunette walked into your house, you closed the door behind her and she followed you into your potion room, which you had set up beforehand.

"Fortunately I already collected everything yesterday, so all we have to do is get everything mixed up!"

"Oh hell yeah, let's do this!" You smiled faintly and went over to the cauldron.

"Alright, I've got everything together, now to just follow the instructions!" As much as you liked Bee, you were aware of her cooking skills, or rather lack there of. You put all the necessary items into the cauldron, and you figured you could let her stir it up since you didn't want her to feel left out or anything, considering you did agree to let her help.

"Hey, Y/n, how long have you been a witch?"

"I thought I told you this before.. but basically since I was old enough to talk and read! Plus.. i despise the fact that many people think witches are evil, which is not entirely true. Not all witches are evil."

"I'm sure there's many nice ones like you out there!"

"Of course! My mom was a nice witch, she liked to help people like I do."

"I'm sure she was awesome, since she did raise an awesome person like you!" You blushed a bit at her compliment.

"You really think so?"

"Of course I do! You're super cool and that's one of the many things I like about you!"

"You.. like me?"

"Well yeah, I do. You're really nice, helpful, and a badass witch!" You chuckled a bit at that.

"Why thank you, Bee."

"But I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I love you, Y/n."

"Wha- you do?" You were caught off guard with her sudden confession. You were just talking about your witch stuff, now you're confessing to each other??

"Well, Bee.. I love you, too."

"I'm glad you feel the same way." You then took the big spoon from her, as it was pretty much done being stirred.

"Alright, now to just let it sit for a few hours, then I can bottle it up. You can help if you'd like."

"That'd be great! Any chance to spend more time with you, is good with me."

"Alright, let's go do something else until then." Bee then grabbed your hand and the two of you went to the living room to watch some tv, you both making little jokes here and there about the show you were watching, and laughing away until it was time to bottle up the potion you two created.

"Hey. Thanks for letting me hang out and help you with this, Y/n."

"It's not a problem, Bee." You smiled and finished bottling up the potion.

"If you'd like, you can stay the night here and have a sleepover?"

"Oh hell yeah!" You went back to the living room with her following behind you. You two spent the rest of the evening watching tv/movies after you ate dinner, until you both eventually fell asleep, happy to have spent the day together.