Howell x reader

You walked up to the door of the Wizards' place, holding an overnight bag. You were going to stay the night there, as it's been a small tradition you've been doing ever since before you and Howell started dating. You only stay over once every few weeks, so it's not like you're over every day or anything. His siblings don't mind it, since they enjoy having you over.

"Howell, I'm here!" You called out as you knocked on the door. A few moments of silence passed before the door opened, and there stood your boyfriend with a smile on his face.

"Y/n, you're finally here! Come in, come in." He moved out the way to let you inside, which you did, before he closed the door.

"Alright, let me go set my things down and then we'll go from there." You went to Howell's room and set your bag down against the wall, where you usually kept it when you slept over, since it was out of the way where no one would trip over it. You went back into the dining room/kitchen where Howell had been waiting for you.

"So, uh, what's on the agenda for this evening, Howell?" You asked as you sat beside him at the table.

"Well I was thinking of dinner and a movie for this evening?"

"Sure, sounds cozy!" You smiled a bit at the thought, and you like to help teach Howell and his other siblings how to actually cook something instead of Deckard cooking all of the time for them, since he was not always home like he used to be.

"What are we making today?"

"Well, what do you have in mind?" Howell asked you as he turned to face you.

"How about... (favorite food)?"

"Sure, let's go with that." He shrugged and stood up, walking over to get out the ingredients you two would need for the recipe. It was definitely a good thing you knew how to make this without looking at the actual recipe. To be fair, it was something you made for yourself often, or for friends.

Once all of the ingredients were out, you and Howell got to work with making dinner, which was a bit of a mess as Howell was more focused on watching you cook than helping you. You didn't mind it too much, but you did have a few words for him after you finished up with the cooking.

"I know, I'm sorry for not really helping. I just can't help it, you're just too cute/pretty/etc."

"Yeah, yeah, you're lucky I love you." You told him in a playful tone as you booped his nose, before you went to help out with dishes.

"Y/n, you don't have to do that, you're our guest." Wesley told you as he walked into the kitchen to help.

"True, but I did make a bit of a mess of your kitchen. At least let me help clean up?"

"Very well, I suppose there is no stopping you." Wesley chuckled a bit and soon the two of you got the kitchen all clean once more! You two washed up whatever dishes were used, as well as cleaned up the counter, for the next time it was to be used for cooking.

"Come on, Y/n! I've got everything set up for the movie!" You heard Howell call from the other room. You chuckled a bit and went to the living room, where your boyfriend had been waiting for you, with several different movie snacks on the coffee table.

"You ready for a movie, Y/n?"

"Of course I am!" You walked over to him and sat beside him, pulling over one of the blankets from the couch. Howell grabbed the remote from beside him and brought up one of your favorite movies (movie of choice that isn't a horror movie). You've been wanting to watch this movie with him for a while, to show him why this one is a favorite of yours.

About halfway through the movie, you were getting tired. You weren't sure if it was because you were so comfortable and had a nice meal, but you were getting tired now. You were currently doing your best to stay awake during the movie, but it didn't last very long.

Little did you know, however, was that Howell had fallen asleep before you. It wasn't that the movie was boring to him, he was just tired. You mumbled something as you rest your head against Howell before you fell asleep.

"They both fell asleep?" Crispin had found the two of you, fast asleep on the couch.

"They did. And don't you dare do what I think you're going to do."

"What? It'll be fine, they won't know."

"Crispin, no."

"Crispin, yes." He walked closer to you two, holding a washable marker in hand, taking off the cap of the marker, he moved closer to your faces.

The next morning, you had woken up, surprisingly without much pain in your neck due to how you were sleeping the night before. You went to the restroom to wash your face and what not, and what you saw in the mirror... made you laugh, but upset at the same time.

"I should have known." You shook your head before you grabbed a washcloth, washing the marker off of your face. Once you finished up, you went back into the living room.

"Oh, Howell.." you chuckled a bit as you noticed his face had also been drawn on. "He's not going to like this." You went over to him and gently nudged him.

"Wake up, you've got marker on your face." No response. You nudged him again, but with more force.

"Wake up, Howell."

"What is it, Y/n..?" He slowly opened his eyes, looking up at you. "I need my beauty rest, you know this."

"I am aware, but.. you've got marker on your face."

"What?"

"You heard me." You took a small mirror you kept with you and opened it up, showing him the marker on his face.

"What the hell?!" He got up, with a look of anger and surprise on his face. "Crispin!" He called out, storming to his brother's room. You followed after him to stop him from beating up his brother.

"Come on, let's get that marker off your face."

"Okay, fine.." you then brought him to the bathroom to wash the marker off his face. Afterwards, you had to prevent him from going after his brother for pranking you two in the first place. Or at least, this went on until you left. After that, you had no idea. But you had fun, so you knew you would be back again sooner than usual.