18

L E X I
G O N Z A L E S

I feel alive again.

After me and the girls got back to my house, we all fell asleep on my couch for a couple hours and then we all showered and got changed into into some comfy clothes as we were still in our Halloween costumes. Now we're all on my bed as the sun starts setting.

I yawn as I lean back against my bed frame, "Have you guys sen the videos Easton and Leo posted on their stories" Ivy laughs showing us her phone. A video plays of Max pretending to be magic Mike on a random tree in Leo's backyard.

"How did we miss that!" Hannah exclaims.

"I think we were already asleep on each other by then" Sydney says "I can't really remember much from last night" she groans as she runs her hand down her face "but what I do remember! Is Lexi and Reece being attached to each other the whole night like they were magnets!".

"Oh my god! That is such an exaggeration!".

"I don't wanna hear about this!" Hannah whines as she leans back on my bed.

"Shut up I do" Ivy claps her hands together repeatedly "your relationship will forever confuse me as I only got the brief explanation of what happened between you to beside you moved".

"Well how about we update you" Sydney puts her hands together snd looks at me with a mischievously smile.

"Hey! It's my story to tell, bitch!"

"This will be hell" Hannah groans and I nod in agreement, I look over to Ivy and Sydney who all look excited for the 'amazing' story I'm about to tell them.

"Okay so" I begin and then pause "around the time of new years my parents decide to tell me out of nowhere this we would be moving to New York. Possibly the worst thing they have ever told me. But to make it worse is that they said we would be moving near the end of the month. So had three weeks to come up with a way to tell Reece that I was moving" Reece was the only person I was nervous to tell.

"Every time I went to tell him the conversation changed or I backed out.
One weekend we were at the beach house and-"

"You slept together" ivy laughs and the room goes silent, she looks at me with her eyes widen and I nod "oh shit! I heard about that, but I thought it was just a rumour I didn't think it actually happened" she covers her mouth wit her hands.

"Yep. It definitely happened" I nod my head up and down slowly.

(Nearly two years ago)
Age= 15

I haven't slept.

I've tried to. All night but it's nearly sunrise now so I've given up trying.

He's slept.

All night, he hasn't even woken up once. Thankfully he's a heavy sleeper so I was able to get dressed without him waking up. Looking over at him, he peacefully sleeps with his messy dark hair across his face. Leaning over I run my fingers through his hair to move it out of his face, my hand move down the side of his face.

I jolt back when he turns in his sleep. Standing up from the bed I slide my feet into my shoes and then pick up my phone off of the nightstand. I scroll through the numerous texts and calls I've received from my parents.

Walking to the edge of the bed I pull my jacket back on which is still damp from the harsh rain that was falling on us when we were outside.