5

When Taehyung got home later that night he found the apartment pitch black.That was quite unusual.Jungkook doesn't like the darkness as far as he knows.

"Kookie.Baby I'm home"he called as he switched the lights on.He found the omega sitting on the couch.

"You scared me.Why are you sitting in the dark"

"We need to talk"Jungkook whispered as he walked towards the older male with unsteady steps.

"Why is your face pale.Are you ill?"Taehyung asked

"Do you care?"Jungkook without any emotion

"Of course I do"Taehyung held the omega's shoulder.

"Then why did you do it?"the omega screamed

"Do what?"

"You are going to play dumb with me?"Jungkook snickered

"Can you get to the point?"Taehyung asked

"The point is..."Jungkook suddenly slapped Taehyung across the cheek.

Taehyung chuckled and held his cheek.He didn't seem surprised"Do you want the other one"

Jungkook's anger was fueled even more.He slapped the right too.Just because Taehyung had challenged him.Yes that felt good.

"Now can I know what's the reason for this disrespect"Taehyung's voice was menacing.

"You are the one disrespectful between us"Jungkook screamed

"For the love of goodness what did I do?"Taehyung was losing his patience.Where was this going.

"You got me pregnant so I will have no choice but to marry you.Getting me pregnant was your trump card wasn't it.How could you stoop so low,Taehyung?"the omega screamed

"What?Are you really pregnant?"Taehyung asked in surprise.His worst nightmare had manifested.What now?

"Don't pretend you didn't know what you were doing when you released inside of me.You knew very well.You had a motive.From day one you knew I should never fall pregnant.Not even by mistake"

"I didn't plan this.It was a mistake.An accident.Baby I need you to calm down and listen to me.I didn't do this to spite on you"Taehyung said

"Listen Taehyung you thought you could make me helpless by getting me pregnant but you are wrong.I will never be helpless.You have failed"

"Jungkook I'm saying this again..."

"Guess what.I don't want you or your child in my life.I'm going to do everything possible to get rid of the two of you.I want to be free from you"Jungkook screamed

Taehyung swallowed dryly and pretended to be unaffected by the words.Jungkook was going to lose the child and there was nothing for him to do.They weren't married so there was no way for him to stop Jungkook.He didn't have the right.He didn't have the strength to beg him because he would appear to be selfish.

"Do what you please.I hope the descion you make will let you sleep peaceful at night"..

"Dont even try to make me feel guilty when you are the one who played me.You are mocking me aren't you?"Jungkook asked

Taehyung's gaze darkened.It became cold as he advance towards Jungkook.He was dangerously close but the omega refused to be intimidated.

"If you abort my child then you would have proved me right"Taehyung said

"What?"

"The same thing I always say.You are a spoilt brat that thinks about only yourself"the alpha spat