11

Taehyung was scheduled to have dinner at the Jeons on Thursday night but Jungkook was no way to be found.His family didnt know about his whereabouts and to make the alpha more unsettled the younger's phone was off the entire afternoon.

Jungkook arrived home around ten when Taehyung was about to leave.They bumped into each other in the foyer.

"Finally"

"What?"the younger grinned

"Did you forget that you were supposed to be there for dinner"

"I was busy.I couldn't help it"

"Busy doing what?"

"Why would you care?"Jungkook asked

"Jeon Jungkook don't be a brat.You kept me waiting for hours and didn't even pick my calls"

"You did the same to me didn't you Taehyung.Now it hurts doesn't it"

"So this is your way of getting back at me?"

"No this isn't about you.I went out to have some fun"

"Fun?At this point in time.What happened to keeping a low profile until the situation blows over"

"I have never missed TXT concert ever since they debuted and you know that.I wasn't going to stop because I'm being critisized by social media for living my life.I'm so sick of it.How does social media get to tell you how to live your life"

"Okay,I get that.Who did you go with?"

"Hoseok and Yoongi hyung "

"Why was your phone off"

"I have been out all day so my battery died.Anyways what's with this questions Taehyung.My father has never nagged me as much as you did"

"Am I naggin"

"No you are not.I'm sorry for saying that .Just go home now and get some rest.I will see you on Saturday."the omega said

"Just stay home until then alright"

"I will"

"Promise me Jungkook.This is important"

"I promise baby.Just go home early and drive safely.I love you"Jungkook said

"I love you too"

Taehyung then watched Jungkook walk into the living room.The omega took a shower when he got out of his room.When he came out later he saw his fiance sitting on his bed.

"Taehyung what are.You scared me.I thought you left"

"I was about to leave but your mom asked me to come and see your room.I get to see your room after dating for eight years.Funny right?"

"Mom is just too much"

"Let me help you dry your hair"

"Sure"

Jungkook made himself comfortable on the bed and handed Taehyung the towel he was drying his hair with.

"Did you eat"

"Twice"Jungkook replied

"Wow"

"I told you that I'm going to take good care of our baby Taehyung.She is going to be so healthy and fat"

"That's good.You should stay away from stress too"

"The only thing that can stress me is you Taehyung"

"I will admit"

"Whatever is going on social media isn't affecting me at all.I'm just worried that the media will start bothering you"Jungkook said