6

Jungkook was getting tired of staying in the hospital.He had been there for two days and his doctor was refusing to get him discharged.His mother had come around but they hadn't talked about the baby.She was busy peeling apples for him.

The flowers in the room couldn't help Jungkook relax in anyway.He just wanted Taehyung even though he knew they would fight.

"Mom where did dad go to?"Jungkook asked ,he was searching for a way to reduce the tension in the room.

"Work"

"And hyung"

"He is at work too.Where else would he be?"

"Have you seen Dr Kim anywhere?"Jungkook asked

"He has more patients Jungkook.He doesn't have to babysit you all day long.This is his work place"

"If he is going to ignore me then he mght as well just discharge me.I want to go home"

"You need rest"

"I can get rest at home too can't I?.I'm going to look for him.We need to talk.He can't hold me hostage here just to infuriate me"Jungkook said with his hand laying flat on his stomach.

"Don't let people see you.You wouldn't want that would you?"Mrs Jeon asked darkly.Fans and the media would obviously want to know the reason why he was in a hospital.

"I will be careful"

Jungkook hopped out of bed left the room.He rode the elevator to Taehyung's office which was just below the floor he was.At a distance he saw Taehyung getting friendly with a female doctor.Jungkook supposed it was one of the junior doctors considering he was wearing different scrubs from Taehyung.

Jungkook waited until she was gone and finally walked into Taehyung's office,without knocking.He sat before the alpha with a bitch resting face.

"Jungkook,why are you on your feet."

"I'm tired of laying down.I want to go home.Staying here won't do me any good"

"Fine.I will get you discharged."

"Just like that?"

"What did you want me to say.If I were to refuse then you would have gotten upset and threw a tantrum"

"Why are you avoiding me?"the omega asked

"Because I don't like you.It's that simple"the older stated.

"Yet you saved me from dying.That explains a lot"Jungkook snorted

"I wanted to be the one to end your miserable life"Taehyung said as though he wasn't joking.Jungkook now knew better than to take his every word to heart.

"Are you already seeing someone ?"Jungkook asked darkly

"What if I am?I don't get how that could be any of your business"

"You can't do that to me"Jungkook said even though he knew how ridiculous he sounded right now.He just didn't care.

"Why not.We broke up.I can see who ever I want to see.I can go out and bang whoever I want now.Thanks to you I'm a free man."

"I don't accept it.I'm carrying your child and you should respect me.Don't you forget that.You can't move on that quickly"

"Whoa.Aren't you a hypocrite.Are you talking about the same baby you are going to abort"

Jungkook fell short of words.Tears prickled his eyes.The truth hurts.He knew that more than anyone else.

"I thought as much.You can leave.I have plans"Taehyung said with his attention on his desktop.