8

Mrs Jeon had been anxious since Jungkook left in the morning.It was already lunch time and she still hadn't heard anything from her son.She couldn't help but wonder whether things went well or not.

The door opened and Jungkook walked in.He looked carefree.You wouldn't believe that he was the same person who had tried to take his life a few days ago.

"Mom I'm home"he yelled as he slumped onto the couch.

"You are back baby.Did everything go well"

"Mommy I'm hungry"

"First tell me how things went.What did your CEO say"

"Well she is a mother so she understands where I'm coming from .She agreed to cancel the tour.Thank goodness for her.If I was dealing with a male alpha CEO he would have given me hell for sure"

"Really"

"I was surprised that she wasn't disappointed at all.Like she actually told me that she was proud that i didn't give into pressure of the industry and have an abortion.She told me to be on hiatus for as long as I need to.Babies needs a lot of care and love.She made me emotional.Does a person exist"

"I can tell that she is a loving person.So when are they going to announce the news to your fans"

"Maybe tomorrow.The PR team will draft a letter that will be addressed to my fans.They will use the correct wording on my behalf.I don't know what I would have written if they let me write it"the omega said

"So you are really letting the world know that you are pregnant.Isn't it too soon?"

"Then how am I supposed to explain why I'm canceling the tour.They said they would let them know that the baby wasn't planned but that doesn't mean I will abort my baby just to please them.I'm prepared for the backlash"

"Are they going to mention that Taehyung is the father"

"No ways.It won't be safe for him.They will only mention that I had been in love with a non celebrity who also happens to be the father of my child."

"I see.Come and eat"

"Taehyung ?..Have you managed to get through to him yet?"the omega asked

"It's still unreachable but don't worry.I'm going to keep trying"

"I guess he is busy sulking.I can't blame him"Jungkook pouted

"He will come around"

Jungkook went to the kitchen and his mother served his lunch for him.All that nervousness had made him super hungry.

"Mom please wake me up early tomorrow morning.I have to go on set.Here I was planning to rest"

"What are you filming?"Mrs Jeon asked

"An ad for head and shoulders.I think I will be busy the entire week.Please just keep on trying to get to Taehyung.If by the end of the week we don't get in touch with him I'm going to visit him at work and the hospital"

"Baby make sure you take security with you whenever you go.I want you safe wherever you go"

"I will do so mom.Looking at the situation I might even get death threats.It won't be the first time though.I'm considering retiring from the music industry.The stress is really not worth it.I want to be able to go out with my child in the future without anyone staring at me or taking pictures"

"Do you also crave the normal life.I have always wondered about that"

"Ever since Taehyung came into my life yes.Before that I really didn't care I wanted him to take me out on public dates.I wished that we didn't have to book the entire restaurant so we could have dinner together.We couldn't even go to the park together in the day light"