13

The following day Jungkook woke up to Taehyung's call.He asked him about his night and also reminded him that he had to start packing.The sooner he start the earlier he was going to finish.It was quite evident in the alpha's tone that he couldn't wait to have the younger in his house as well as in his arms.

Jungkook got out of bed at nine and went straight to the shower.He had slept in because he was tired and the fact that he was pregnant too wasn't helping.

"Morning mom"

"Hey baby.I was about to come and wake you for breakfast"

"Taehyung already woke me.I hate him.He ruined my beauty sleep"

"Did you intend to sleep longer"

"Yep but i can't afford to do that now.I will have a lot of time to sleep in later but that will be after i move in with Taehyung"

"Sit down and have breakfast.Then we can go together to your apartment.I will help you pack"

"Mom you don't have to help.I can handle this"

"I insist.I just want to kill time.Remember I don't have anything to do.Besides with two pair of hands we can get work done much quicker.All you have to do is buy me lunch"

"Thank you mom.If i don't finish it up today i feel like Dr Kim is going to get upset with me.He will send the movers tomorrow and he expects me to be done with everything by then."

"He really can't wait.After eight years you guys are finally going to stay together under one roof without sneaking around"

"That's all i ever wanted.Being with him and not being afraid of getting caught"

"You seem very happy"

"I am happy that I'm starting a new chapter of my life with the man i love.Not everyone can be that lucky"

"Im really happy for you.Sit down and tell me what you feel like eating"

"Mom don't bother.I don't feel like having anything heavy or oily.I will fix myself a bowl of cereal"

"Then i will go and change in the meantime.I won't take long"

"Okay mom"

"Wait are you going to clear out your room here?"

"Do you want me to?"

"No of course not"

"I won't do that.Just because I'm getting married doesn't mean i will stop visiting.I will always be your baby and i will use my room whenever I'm here."

"You should visit with Tae too.He hasn't spent the night here yet"

"I will try but it won't be easy.He is too prideful.Maybe someone told him sleeping over at his in laws will make him less of a man"

"I'm sure he will get comfortable after you guys get married"

"I hope so"

After half an hour the duo were ready to go.They were going to have a long day ahead.They got busy and Jungkook bought lunch for himself and his mother .By four they were done with everything and returned to the Jeon residence.Both of them fell flat because they were tired.

Taehyung called later in the evening but Jungkook didn't get the call.He was dead asleep and his mobile was twitched off.He only got the notification when his mother woke him up for dinner around nine.Jungkook back his fiance after dinner while laying comfortably on the bed.

"You called.I was napping"

"How was your day"

"What do you think?"