Meeting redhood

UA are having a parent teacher conference and everyone parents were there and that they were having a good time that was until Shoo came and asked the Yaoyurzu family.

Shoto: sir Ma'am I would like to ask your daughter hand if marriage if you don't mind.

Loid:(this little shit again)*sighs* as a matter of fact I do mind

As everyone looked at the Yaoyurzu family and was curious of why he mind of Shoto marrying Momo and it made Mina mad.

Mina: but sir him and your daughter are a great couple.

Yor: not everything doesn't have to seem great or perfect and I actually agree with my husband on this one what makes you so great other then being the #2 hero son huh I got to say I'm not impressed.

Momo: that's what I've been telling him every time when he comes to me.

Endeavor: but is their anyway for you to see that he's not a bad person?

Momo: oh can you go back in time to safe a person who was misdiagnosed as quirkless and was very close to killing them.

As Shoto and Endeavor wide eyed along with the rest and for some reason Shoto got aggressive which made Loid got in front of him and got Endeavor got involved.

Endeavor: listen Loid you better give your daughter to us or else.

Loid: or else what exactly Mr.#2 you are already showing everyone your true colors.

As he forgot and looked around and everyone was looking at him and he sighted defeat.

Endeavor: you will pay for not giving us your daughter one day you will fall to us Yaoyurzu family your daughter will be our

As a bullet fly past Endeavor and everyone had to blink a few times to see that a guy is behind Loid with a red mask and a redhood on his head.

Loid: I got to say I'll watch what you say Endeavor o can press charges on you and your son for what your doing if I was you and your fucked up friends I'll leave me and my family alone and trust me your ranking won't save you because I'll have wa...

Loid: I got to say I'll watch what you say Endeavor o can press charges on you and your son for what your doing if I was you and your fucked up friends I'll leave me and my family alone and trust me your ranking won't save you because I'll have ways to get your sorry flaming ass out of here and I don't care about about what the public say about you being the #2 hero.

As Endeavor and Shoto backed off for now and grunted with anger.

Loid: thank you Redhood for your work so far how was America?

Redhood: it was good

Momo: the scar

Mina: wait hold on is he the famous Redhood that out crooks and villains and also a billionaire.

Redhood: why yes I am I didn't know that I was quite famous in Japan.

Tenya: no your not your a villain that just carry guns around like your a hero.