Taken

Days has last since his tormentors left and joined the LOV they had planned on taking Momo away from him and making him suffer one day Izuku left to go home one night and both Tanya and Tenya snuck in and put a bag over Momo and took her back to the base and took the bag off of her and splashed water on her ti make her wake up.

Momo:*wakes up from the freezing water and starts panting* what the fuck

As she looks around she noticed she wasn't at the dorms nor with Izuku as she thought he was doing a prank and saw his tormentors.

Momo: what the hell why am I here?

Tanya: shut up bitch.

As she kicked her in her side making Momo scream in pain. At home Izuku was doing something and he heard Momo scream out in pain in the distance.

Izuku: *heard in the distance* Izuku help me

After he heard her cry he took off and it wasn't long before any damage got worst and soon as he got there he saw Katsumi raising her hand back ready to end her. During that time after Tanya kicked her they started using their quirks on her as she keeps crying in pain telling them to stop but they didn't listen and Katsumi had her hand back with her quirk up in ready.

Katsumi: we wanted you to stay away from our man now your gonna die

Just as she was about to use her quirk to the extant a bullet hit straight threw her head making her stand there as the others are in shock as to seeing that she died and they all looked up to see Izuku standing there with his gun that the bullet came from. As all 3 Tenya shoto and Katsuki came at him quirks ready Izuku fired his gun again killing all 3 of them making the girls scared that the boys died.

 As all 3 Tenya shoto and Katsuki came at him quirks ready Izuku fired his gun again killing all 3 of them making the girls scared that the boys died

Izuku:*puts his guns away and brought out his swords*  now before I end your pitiful lives tell me why is it that you want her to die so bad.

Tanya: because we wan-

As Izuku didn't let her finish as he sliced her head off and kicked it towards the girls who now are on shit creed and backed up until they saw backed up into Momo and was about to use her as bait until Izuku kicked the shit out of them as they both went on the ground heavily.

Izumi: o-oni-

Izuku: I'm not your brother bitch i never was and you have the nerve to kidnap my wife and you want ti call me brother your a pathetic human being.

Shoka: b-but we only did it because we want you we cannot stand thi-

Izuku stabbed her in her leg making her cry in pain and she started telling him to stop the pain.

Shoka: STOP STOP THIS HURTS

Izuku: did you stop when My wife said so

As she didn't say nothing he took the sword out of her leg and got on top of her and slit her throat killing her as Izumi sat there seeing that Shoka died knowing that it's her turn next. As he looked at her with the evil in his eyes Izumi was now scared of Izuku and can't even do anything as she tried desperately ti leave but the fear in her had kept her in her spot making Izuku grow closer to her.