Birth and unexpected guess(kinda short)

After the baby shower that took place Izuku and Momo us been waiting for their twins to come. And on the day of Izuku birthday Momo water broke as they took her to the hospital. As Momo gave birth to 2 health twin one boy and one girl. After a while as the nurses wash the twins as they were throwing a fit as they wanted to see their mom and dad and so enough they were brought back to their parents as they stopped crying when they were in their arms.

Momo: honey I was thinking of naming our twins.

Izuku: really what should we name them?

Momo: I was thinking of naming our little girl Alice  and our son Micheal.

Izuku: I love it

Days after Momo gave birth to her twins they went in home and expected to have a good time until there was a knock on the door as Izuku felt unease and went to the door with his gun behind him ready to defend his family until he saw his ex parents.

Izuku: what do y'all want from me!

Inko: can we see our grandchild?

All might: yea it's only right to allow us to see him or her.

Izuku: was you there for me when I was misdiagnosed quirkless?

Inko: no but

Izuku: did you get my side of the story when your daughter told you lies when I didn't really didn't do it?

All might: no but

Izuku: did you try to help me with my fucking scar that I got on my face when they cut it.

Both: no but

Izuku: THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT MY CHILDREN TI SEE THE PEOPLE WHO MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL YOH THINK IM GINNA LET YOU INSIDE YOH DAMN NOBODIES YOU AFE THE FAKEST PEOPLE IVE EVER CAME INTO CONTACT WITH I REGRET HAVING YOU 2 PARENTS AND IF YOU THINK FORCING ME IS GONNA WORK YIH GONNA MEET THE SAME FATE AS THEM UNDERSTAND ME.

As they were shock to see that the boy that they thought was the most innocent yelled at them as the twins started crying due to it and All might out of instincts threw a punch which Izuku caught shocking them even more and Izuku pulled out his gun which somehow has a silencer and alIzuku aimed it at all might and shot him making him lifeless and made his body disappear and grabbed Inko by her hair and drugged her to a nearby forest and slammed her to a tree and aimed it at her as she cries to him not to shoot but he aimed it near her face and fired it making the bullet getting it into her eyes as he walks away and went back home.

As he made it back Micheal and Alice was still crying as they wanted to see Izuku as he held them both as they stop crying and they started to go to sleep peacefully.

Momo: thank you baby for helping me but I'm where are-

Izuku: dead and will never bother us I should've been killed when I killed those freaks before.

Momo: *sighs* I don't get why they are acting like this but don't worry at least we are still a family.

As they both kissed they put the twins down and take a shower that led them to having sex.

That's it for this chapter