Momo baby shower

After a month of being in the hospital and taken from his tormentors in which Izuku killed they started to have a good life together. With Inko and All might they were wondering where the group was at until Aizawa came to them with shocking news.

Aizawa: I wanted to tell you that Izumi and her ganged died.

Inko:*verge of tears*w-what how why

All might:(damn it who could've killed them I'm gonna get vengeance)

Aizawa: Izuku had killed them due to them kidnapping and attempting to kill his wife.

Inko: THATS NOT TRUE MY BABY GIRL WOULD NEVER DO THAT SHES AN ANGEL.

Aizawa: you mean the same one who lied on Izuku due to him being quirkless? The same one who beat him with her quirk along with her friends? The same one who sucks on your husbands cock for the quirk he was willing to pass down to your now ex son? The same one you 2 swore to protect? Or the same "KID" who got a scar on his fucking face from his damn tormentors who lied and said they had to defend themselves against a quirkless boy who was once misdiagnosed? Yea don't come and say she's a fucking angel yea no she's a damn demon who hurts fucking innocences. Oh and the same kid who tried telling you that they are bullying him as well you do know he could've died because of you all right?

As both Inko and All might dropped to their knees as Aizawa have them another reality check about how Izuku is taken all this abuse due ti him being misdiagnosed as a quirkless person.

Aizawa: you better be glad that he didn't die or came and killed you along with those dumbasses.

As he walks away and hear Inko crying up a storm as All might was gonna harm Izuku due to his own little girl doing this.

Inko & All might:(we are terrible parents)

With the Todoroki family they was wondering what has happened to their twins but they got a call saying that they died due to kidnapping Izuku wife trying to kill her everyone  but Endeavor was upset. Endeavor was furious that someone weak as Izuku had killed them and he wanted to kill Izuku and force Momo to be a slut but it wasn't going to happen. For the Bakugo  and Iida family they were told the same thing but they didn't care as they now start a new life with another pair of children that is coming. With the Todd and Yaoyorozu family they were getting ready for Momo baby shower since they wanted to do a gender reveal there. The day came and they are gonna reveal what they are having as Momo got one streamer in her hand as Izuku got one in his.

Izuku: Momo since you are the current holder of my children you can go first.

Momo: hai

As she pops open the streamer the confetti pops out pink as the women cheered that they are having a girl. As Izuku pops his the confetti came out blue and Izuku felt proud of having a son of course he does love both of his daughter as well.

Izuku:*proud*(fuck yea I'm having a boy not that I mind having a daughter too I would live them both even more unlike those 2 assholes and quirk or not I will still love them no matter what)

As Momo went to Izuku and reached a little as he sees her trying to go for his head he ducked so she can do what she had to do and she did wiping off the blue confetti off of his head.

Momo: there you go honey

As she hugs him as he hugs her back as everyone congrats them on having both a big and a girl and nighttime fell as everyone is at home now as Momo is in bed with Izuku with her head on his shoulder and her hand in her stomach.

Momo: *well relaxed* ah Izu me and toh are having a big girl twin can you believe it.

Izuku: I sure can my sweet Creati I'm glad that I have you as my wife.

Momo: are you gonna do the same to the twins like them?

Izuku: hell nah I will do better then them trust me my love those kids are my life quirk or no quirk I will always love them they are human beings just like us if I hear that anyone hurt them they will have to answer to me family in all.

As Momo giggled at his demeanor it she knows that he's being truthful and honest. With Inko she felt a disturbance about her not being their for something that's gonna change her forever but cannot be there when the day comes and she feels sad that caught All might attention and they talked about something that's gonna change them and he believed that it's Izuku who is with Momo and she believes that it is and she feels like that she's pregnant with his children and believes that she can be a grandmother to his children as All might can be a grandfather to his children as well.

Inko: do you think that he is willing to let us see his children?

All might: of course we are his parents he got to let us see them.

Inko: what happens if he doesn't?

All might: then we are gonna force our way to see them rather he likes it or not.

Back with Izuku

Izuku:(why do I have the certain urge to kill a dumbass)

Momo: baby what's wrong?

Izuku: I have the certain urge to kill a dumbass when he tries to force his way in.

Momo: you know what to do them if that happens.

Izuku: *kiss her forehead* of course.

That's the end of this chapter