• | Chapter 9 | •

⚠️Warnings!⚠️
• Angst
• Fighting
• Violence
• Bullying
• revenge
• Name calling

I have a question , should i make the next chapter fluff? 💕
• • •
Hey guys! Its author-San! I just wanna say thank you all for the support and i love you all! 💕 ________________________________
Giyuu's POV :
I mean , i like the fact that i get to stay inside , but i also feel a lot of guilt for not coming.
What if Sanemi gets injured?

Or even worse..

No , i have to stop thinking about that.. Everytime i think about them i think about..

Sabito , Makomo , Mother , Father , Nee-San.. Why the hell was i so damn weak?!

Tears flowed through my eyes as i sat up and hugged my knees , burying my face into my lap , slowly falling into a deep sleep.

Then.. I heard footsteps..

I looked up and wiped my tears , to look at who was walking towards me. Wait , im dreaming..
I pinched myself to deny it but yep. Im dreaming.

I saw a figure with pinkish hair? With a white cloak of some sort..

Wait..

"S-SABITO?!" I yelled out.

"Giyuu.. Its been long," Sabito said calmly , while smiling.

I ran up to him and pounced on him , giving him the biggest hug.

"I missed you so much..!"

His smile.. I missed that.

"I missed you too , Giyuu.. But , you shouldn't worry about us. Please , just rest easy , okay?"

"B-But you died! How the hell do you expect me to stay calm after that?!" I said with tears flowing out of my eyes.

"Giyuu.. You've already found someone else to be happy with , please.. Enjoy your life.."

"P-Please , i wanna stay with you , Sabito!"
I cant feel myself waking up.. No!

"Im sorry.. I cant let you do that," Sabito said sadly.

"Take care , Friend.." Were Sabito's final words until i shot up , with cold sweat running down my head.

I broke down as soon as i caught my breath..

But , Sabito did have a point.. I do have someone to love.

I heard a knock.

"Giyuu , im back. Can i come in?" Sanemi yelled out.

"Sure.." I mumbled.

He opened the door.

"Are you alright? Why are you crying?" Sanemi asked with.. A tint of worry in his voice.

"N-Nothing.. It was just a bad dream.." I said.

Sanemi chuckled.
"You can be so pathetic sometimes , yet adorable."

I rolled my eyes playfully.

I tried to get up to get dressed in my uniform , until I realized how shaky my legs were.
I groaned in annoyance.
"Yeahh.. Sorry about that." Sanemi said awkwardly.

"Mhm."
I hummed.

I started recovery breathing , soon going back to my full strength slowly.
I walked over to Sanemi's closet , and took out my uniform.
"Hopefully there wont be too much drama today." I mumbled.

"Do u mind if i use the bathroom to change?" I asked.

"You don't have to ask. Of course you can , dumbass." He said.

I smiled and entered the bathroom.
I started by shifting on my uniform trousers , with the black blouse going with it. I slid on my belt , and put my haori on.
There.
I took a look in the mirror to seek perfection in my outfit , and thats what i found.

I walked out of the bathroom , and grabbed my sword off the stand and followed Sanemi out. ___________________________________
Nobody's POV :
"Why the hell are there so many damn meetings?!" Sanemi yelled in annoyance as a crow finished announcing the news.

"Im pretty sure it's because the demon rates in villages are getting higher." Tomioka replied.

"Thats bullshit." Sanemi scoffed.

"I agree. But then again , thats our job." Tomioka enlightened sarcastically.

Sanemi gave him a glare before entering the HQ courtyard.

As soon as they entered , everyone stared at them , Sanemi thought. But , they were looking at Giyuu..

"Giyuu Tomioka!" Someone yelled behind Giyuu.

Tomioka turned around , only to be slapped harshly on the face.

Yup , you guessed it.. Shinobu.

"We're not done with this fight!" Shinobu yelled in his face. Sanemi was furious.
"Dont fucking touch-" Someone interrupted Sanemi.

"Listen , im not gonna let you ruin this." Obonai snarled before pulling Sanemi away , keeping him a far distance.

"Im not trying to start problems, Kocho." Tomioka mumbled.

"Does it look like i care?" Shinobu said , while smiling.

Shinobu kicked Giyuu in the leg , but.. That was a huge mistake.

Before she could even pull away her leg , Giyuu grabbed it and broke it.

"Whoops , it slipped." Tomioka sarcastically said.

The only thing Sanemi feels right now is proud. Pure proud.

"You fucking shithead! You broke my fucking leg!" Shinobu yelled in pain.

"Oh well.." Shinobu got up and punched Giyuu in the gut , only to get a fist shoved into her stomach.
Which hurt like a bitch.

"Can you repeat what you called me , Shinobu?" Tomioka snarled.

"I-.."

Everyone let it happen for some reason.

"This is why Sanemi's a bad friend for you! Your turning just like him. Your just as stupid as he i-"

Just like that , a punch in the throat got her to shut up.

"Say one more thing about Shinazugawa. I fucking dare you!" Giyuu yelled.

Everyone was shocked to see Giyuu like this , they always thought of him as a quiet loner.

Tomioka pushed her on the floor and kicked her in the face , grabbing her hair , messing it up.

"Do you still think im a pathetic coward , Shinobu?"
Giyuu asked coldly.

"Giyuu , Stop it!" Uzui yelled.

"No. Dont fucking ruin this again Tengen!" Giyuu yelled angrily.

Uzui ran up to Giyuu , but immediately went back after Tomioka unsheathed his blade.

"Back off."

Tomioka grabbed Shinobu and threw her to the nearest tree. "Im done here. Screw the meeting." Tomioka mumbled , going back to his shy personality.

"Wait. Ill come with you." Sanemi said.

"Alright , come on then.." Tomioka mumbled.

Everyone except those 2 rushed up to Shinobu , and tried treating her wounds.

Maybe now Shinobu learned her lesson.