- | Chapter 13 | -

"Giyuu, Get up." Sanemi said, shaking Tomioka lightly. It was about 4 in the morning, and they had to go to a meeting sense Ubayashiki has decided to have a meeting..
every.
fucking.
week.
"Make me." Giyuu growled. (Furry?😨)
Last night, Giyuu had gotten fucked out of his mind. Now, he has to go on a mission? Dumb luck. Sanemi scoffed, rolling his eyes before taking the sheets off Giyuu. It was a cold morning, and it was raining, so the room was cold as hell.

Giyuu groaned, wiping his eyes before glaring at Sanemi. "The hell Sanemi? It's cold." Giyuu said, huffing. Sanemi laughed to himself, before moving hair out of Giyuus face. He thought seeing Giyuu mad at him was funny.
Giyuu sighed, before getting up... And then collapsing. Giyuu huffed in annoyance, looking up at Sanemi. "Whoops." Sanemi chuckled.
"Shut the hell up, it hurts you idiot." Giyuu said, pouting at Sanemi who was laughing his ass off. Giyuu shakily got up, grabbed his uniform then slowly, and carefully put it on. Sanemi picked Giyuu up, before sitting him down on a chair, grabbing a comb and began gently combing Giyuus hair, which was a mess, and slightly tangled from the actions they did last night.
"You have a hair tie?" Sanemi asked, pausing his actions. Giyuu nodded, taking a tie off his wrist, and passed it to Sanemi. "I didn't know you knew how to do hair.." Giyuu mumbled.

Sanemi paused his actions, before sighing.

"I, used to have a friend. Her name was Kanae. She taught me how to do hair, and how to properly comb hair." Sanemi muttered, looking away. Giyuu smiled comfortingly. "I know who you're talking about, that's kocho sister.." Giyuu said, before continuing. "I bet she still remembers you.. It's fine." Giyuu said, knowing that Sanemi was a tad bit upset.

Sanemi smiled, nodding before continuing his actions. He then brought Giyuus soft hair into a loose ponytail. "Done, now we just need to take you to Kochos place so your legs could heal." Fear rushed through Giyuu as he heard those words. "N-No, I'll be fine." Giyuu quickly said, trying to lie. But, little did he know Sanemi saw right through him.
Sanemi sighed,
"She's not gonna do anything, Tomioka. I'll be there if anything happens." Sanemi said, before picking Tomioka up, and opening his front door. "Man, I feel bad for what I did to your body." Sanemi teased, chuckling. Giyuu scoffed, hitting sanemi playfully.

|| - At Kochos estate - ||

"My, My! His whole body seems to be aching! Do you mind telling me what happened, Shinazugawa-San?" Shinobu said, in pure shock as she saw the condition Giyuu was in. Suddenly, Tomioka gave Sanemi a stare saying, "Expose me and I'll literally kill you."

"Uh, Uhm.. He- Fell?" Sanemi said, in hopes that Kocho would believe him. Even though he was a top, For some reason Tomioka's death stare was scary as shit.

Shinobu grinned. "Shinazugawa, will you please follow me into a separate room? Tomioka-San, Aoi will bring you some water in the meantime!" She said happily, before dragging Shinazugawa out the room.
Then, Sanemi was pulled into a room by his haori sleeve and the door was shut. "I know your lying about what happened to Tomioka-San, mind telling me the truth?" Shinobu said, smirking. Sanemi scoffed, looking away.
He knew that she knew exactly the reason. Was it really that obvious??
"Uhm.. I'm not about to explain all of it to you okay? That shits embarrassing to explain." Sanemi mumbled. Shinobu laughed, patting Shinazugawa on the arm. "You surely did good last night, because Giyuu claimed that his body felt extremely sore. But, good news! I can fix that right now!" She said, clapping her hands together.

Before he could respond, Shinobu dragged Sanemi back to the room they were previously in. Tomioka gave them both a confused look, and glared up at Sanemi who looked flustered.
"Well, good news Tomioka-San! We can heal your body!" She said cheerfully, smiling. Giyuu was confused. He though she hated him? Why all of a sudden was she being so nice? He hummed, and shrugged it off, before nodding at her statement.
"Here! Just drink this and you can be on your way!" She said as she gave him a small cup of a weird-smelling drink. He hesitated, but drank it in one go. "Ew. It's bitter as hell." He complained, coughing. Shinobu shrugged. "Well, it was the only way to heal your body after what Sanemi did to you~ Now, Shoo!" She said quickly, pushing them both out her estate. Giyuu gave Sanemi a glare. "You told her?!" He pouted.
Sanemi chuckled, smirking. "What? She knew I was lying!" He argued. Giyuu huffed, before nodding.

"Hey, at least we get a one day break. Let's use it wisely, shall we? The rest of the hashira invited both of us to have a party at Uzuis place, you wanna go?"  Giyuu thought about it for a sec. Usually Tengens party's were pretty fun. But, usually some sort of drama goes down. "Fineee. I guess I'll go." Giyuu finally said.

Sanemi nodded, smiling.

"Then, let's go." Sanemi grabbed Giyuu by the wrist, dragging him over to the flamboyant males house. Giyuu gasped softly. "W-Wait, right now??" He asked, and Sanemi simply responded with a nod.

Soon enough, they got to the large, and pretty estate that belonged to the sound Hashira. Sanemi was about to knock on the door, but then suddenly, they were pulled into the house, and got yelled at by Tengen for being 3 minutes late.
   "You guys wanna play truth or dare??" Obanai announced, getting multiple yes's from everyone.
They all made a circle on the floor, with several bottles of alcohol around it for some reason. "Okay, I'll start!" Tengen yelled. He thought harshly for a sec, before finally getting something.
"Kanroji-San, truth or dare?!" He finally said. "Oo! Oo! Truth!" She said happily. Tengen smirked, before speaking.. "Do you like Iguro?" Mitsuri blushed, smiling. "Uhmmm... Yeah! He's cute!" She said, smiling brightly Iguro on the other hand looked like he was about to pass out. "Okay, I guess I'll g-go next." Iguro muttered, sighing.

Everyone glared at Obanai as he looked like he was plotting something.

"Tomioka, Truth or dare?" He said bluntly, looking back at Tomioka who was caught off guard. Giyuu thought for a moment, before speaking... "Dare."

A small smirk can be seen under his mask, but nobody thought anything of it. "I dare you to drink at least 2 bottles of alcohol around the circle."

Everyone was shocked. Will Tomioka actually accept it? Was that even safe? Was he too much of a scaredy-cat?

"2 bottles?" Giyuu asked for a confirmation, before getting a nod from Iguro. Giyuu then nodded back, grabbing 2 bottles of almost filled alcohol bottles, and took a small breath, before drinking half of a bottle like water. If we're being honest, it's pretty impressive. Everyone looked pretty shocked, including Sanemi. "How flamboyant!" Uzui exclaimed, glaring at Tomioka in shock.
Then, finally, Giyuu finished both bottles, with a small exhale. "Easy e-enough I guess.." Tomioka stammered, looking at everyone's face. "What?"

"H-How did you even do that? Did your throat not burn?" Obanai asked. Giyuu gave him a confused look. "Noo..?" He responded, shrugging it off.

Sanemi looked highly confused. He had no idea that Tomioka had experience with alcohol. He always thought that Tomioka was too innocent to do such stuff.
"Anyway. I'll go!" Tengen yelled loudly, annoying the fuck out of everyone. "Theres not reason to yell, dumb shit." Sanemi growled, rolling his eyes.
While this wasnt knew when it comes to Uzui, it still makes people mad at how cocky and loud he is. The hashira wonder sometimes how he has 3 wives.

"Matter a fact, sense you wanna have such a unflashy attitude, Truth or dare, Sanemi?" Tengen snapped back, earning a deadly glare from Shinazugawa.
Meanwhile Tomioka was just sipping on a cup of alcohol, watching this go down. "...Truth." He finally answers, not prepared for the question he was about to be asked.

"Have you ever had sex with Giyuu?~" He chirped, smirking. Tomioka stopped, and looked at Tengen surprised. "The hell kinda question is that you fucking glitter bomb?!" Sanemi yelled, blushing.
Uzui laughed. "Your avoiding the question."

Sanemi sighed, before clearing his throat, nodding. Everyone suddenly went dead silent. "How is he Giyuu?! Who's top?!" Sanemi groaned in annoyance.

Tomioka shrugged, having no shame. "He's good at it. Like, really. Also, if it wasn't obvious he's top." He said as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Yup. He's probably drunk.

Sanemi blushes, giving Tomioka a glare that screams, "Your dead."

This, for some reason was funny as hell to Tomioka, and he let out a small chuckle.

Well, let's see how this goes for Tomioka 💀

A/N : IM BACKKKKKKKK 💋😻💅 IM SO SORRY YALL IVE BEEN SO FUCKING BUSY 😭 I'm BACK tho so y'all don't gotta wait ANYMORE

You all are my world and I love y'all 💋🌎