- | Chapter 16 | - ( Smut )

‼️ Short chapter ‼️

Tomioka huffed, looking up at Sanemi who simply just smiled, adoring the sight in front of him. "I mean hey, I did say I would always top you, didn't i?" Sanemi muttered, gently unbuttoning Giyuu's shirt. Giyuu loved this side of Sanemi. The type that isn't so aggressive. The type that has such a gentle, and sleepy touch. He sinked back into the soft mattress, shakily reaching his hand up to Sanemi's haori, slipping it off him.
"I mean, yeah.. True." Giyuu replied, feeling his belt and pants being taken off, the warm temperature of the room making it almost.. Somewhat comforting.
"So just wait and maybe you'll get your chance.." Sanemi whispered, lowering his head down to Giyuu's neck. Giyuu gasped, wincing as he felt Sanemi suck his neck, with just enough force to leave a bruise. "Just in case Tengen gets any stupid ideas with you."

Giyuu sighed, nodding. "I'm pretty sure Uzui was just joking.." He mumbled, oblivious on Tengens feelings towards him. "Even if he is, I want to show him your mine. And it'll stay that way, unless you want too."

Giyuu smiled, blushing at the kind words Sanemi was saying. Because really, Tomioka has never heard such things like compliments ever sense his sister died. This was still pretty new to Tomioka.

He saw Sanemi grab what he made out as lube, which made him sigh in relief. Sure, he enjoyed it just as much with no lube but, it just hurts for a moment.

But he was snapped out of his mind when he felt something cold press against his hole, making him jump slightly. "You alright?" Sanemi asked as he slid in 2 fingers, making sure Tomioka was comfortable. "Uh- Yeah.. Y-Yeah I'm alright.." Giyuu's breathing hitched as his back arched as Sanemi's finger slightly ran against his prostate. Sanemi chuckled, watching how Giyuu's behavior changed just by his fingers. Giyuu still seemed pretty out of it from either how much he drank, or whatever the fuck Shinobu gave him.
Sanemi nodded, slowly imitating a thrusting motion with his fingers, watching as Giyuu bring his hand up to cover his mouth, his eyes shut tight. "You don't have to hide your voice, love. All the noises you make are music to my ears.." Sanemi smirked, swatting away Giyuu's hand from his mouth, slowly pulling out his fingers gently.

"Please let me walk tomorrow.." Giyuu begged softly, looking away a tad from Sanemi's lustful gaze. A few seconds passed without any words being exchanged, before Sanemi broke the silence. "You know I can't promise that." Sanemi answered, yanking Giyuu up roughly to where Giyuu sat in his lap. Tilting his head back, Giyuu whimpers as he feels Sanemi's lips making marks on his neck. (A SPECIAL THANK U TO @Tokito_Muiricho WHO HELPED ME WITH THIS :D ) WITH THIS :D
Sanemi smirked, snaking his hand up to Giyuu's neck, rubbing gently. Giyuu moaned, his lips parted slightly and his eyebrows knitted together. It was as if he was struggling..
     The atmosphere was thick, and Giyuu's breath was let out in short huffs. Sanemi smiled, knowing how messed up he made Giyuu made just from his touch.
   "God, your so intoxicating." Sanemi murmured, before undoing his belt and pants, moving them slightly down just enough to expose his dick.

"You sure your okay enough for this?" Sanemi asked, noticing Giyuu's head was drooped down, his breathing uneven. Sanemi tilted Giyuu's head up by his chin, seeking for an answer. "Yeah.. I'm okay, just a bit hanged over.." Sanemi nodded, deciding to go easy on Giyuu.
   Sanemi then gently lifted Giyuu by his waist, and slowly lowered him down making Giyuu gasp, take a sharp intake of a breath. He was pretty relaxed but it was a bit uncomfortable still. "Just like that Giyuu.. Good boy." Sanemi whispered, knowing how much Giyuu loves it when he gets praised. He noticed a small blush on Giyuu's face, complimenting his face beautifully. Sanemi started moving normally, not too fast, but not slow either.

Giyuu looked down, and felt his legs shaking, he was already so tired it's crazy. "Need help?" Sanemi asked, noticing Giyuu is struggling with keeping up with the normal pace Sanemi is keeping. Giyuu nodded, feeling a hand snake up and down his waist, the pace that they're keeping is more slowed down now. Tomioka groaned, feeling Sanemi finally hit his prostate as he covered his mouth, whimpering. "Shh.." Sanemi silenced, roughly clutching Giyuu's wrists. "What did I say? Don't hide your voice.."

He moved slightly faster, a comfortable pace for the both of them. He pulled Giyuu's hair gently back, and it was as if he was looking straight at Aphrodite.. Sweat made Giyuu's hair stick to his face, his lips parted apart slightly and his eyes were closed, his breathing unstable and tear marks slipped down his cheeks. Sanemi smirked, connecting their lips together for about a short minute.
     "Sanemi, please..." Giyuu moaned out. He sounded like a whore on how he moans Sanemi's name. And Sanemi loves that, and hopes the only name Giyuu moans out is his. Sanemi smirked at Giyuu's voice. It was as if all his shyness went out the window. "If only you heard yourself, Giyuu.." Sanemi mumbled, smiling as he ran his fingers through Giyuu's soft, silky hair.

Giyyu noticed how his legs were shaking, and began wondering if he'll even be able to take a single step tomorrow. "Sanemi, I-If I can't even stand up tomorrow i'm blaming it on you.." He said to the other, panting heavily. "And i have no regrets at all.." Sanemi replied, letting Giyuu get up, allowing him to get dressed in more comfortable clothes.

Sanemi also got dressed in more restful clothing, before picking Tomioka up, laying him down on the bed as he does the same, and covered them both with a comforter. "Good night, Yuu." Sanemi mumbled, pulling Tomioka close. "Good night, Nemi.." Giyuu replied, smiling at the warmth that radiated off Sanemi and leaned more into it.

Hello adorable children 💗 😜

So can you guys give me ideas on more chapters in the future? 😭 DONT JUDGE ME IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS 😭😭

Anyway don't forget I love all of you :D