- | Chapter 17 | -

The sunlight peeked in through the windows, making Giyuu whine, and turn away from the windows, covering his whole body with the comforter. "Giyuu, get up." Sanemi sighed, grabbing the blanket and pulled it off of Tomioka, making him whine. "It's cold!" Giyuu complained, making Sanemi smile at his childish attitude.
"Too bad, your lucky I didn't ruin the chances of you walking today. Get ready," Sanemi smiled, ruffling Giyuu's hair before handing him a beautiful dark blue kimono, with his usual haori, tabi shoes and socks. Tomioka looked up at him and gave him a confused look.
"Huh..? What's the occasion?" Giyuu asked, tilting his head to the right slightly, realizing Sanemi was already dressed in his own set of traditional wear.
"Mitsuri invited both me and you, Uzui, Kyojuro, Kocho, Iguro, and that annoying ass kamado boy to the entertainment district to go to a restaurant," Sanemi continued. "Plus, you've been sleeping the whole entire day, it's already the mid-afternoon." Sanemi chuckled, before setting down the clothes in front of Giyuu.

"Oh, okay.. I'll go change then."Giyuu responded, standing up and walking over to the bathroom, sliding the door shut. He swiftly took his yukata off, placing on his kimono, putting it on correctly. Then he slipped on his white socks, slipping on the traditional shoes. Before finally, he sighed, looking down at the piece of cloth sadly and placed on his haori. He looked at himself in the mirror and looked down.
'How does Sanemi even like me?' Giyuu thought, before brushing out his hair, putting it in his usual low messy ponytail. He opened the door, before walking out. He got a surprised yet satisfied look from Sanemi, looking at Giyuu up and down. "Your so pretty." Sanemi mumbled before walking Giyuu out.

Timeskip brought to you by Muichiro's non-existent memory

Now, they were all together. Mitsuri looking as beautiful as always, Iguro not being able to keep his eyes off Mitsuri, Tengen catching glares at Giyuu... By glares I mean full on staring. Kyojuro, well.. He looked happy. And Kocho looked pretty happy as usual, smiling with Kanroji. Tanjiro engaging in the conversation between Shinobu and Mitsuri.
They all found the perfect table to sit which was in the back, the lights being dim, giving it a romantic touch. Sanemi  sat next to Giyuu.

However, Tengen also chose sit next to Giyuu.

The waitress came over to them pretty quickly, smiling. "Hello! Can I get you guys something to drink?" She asked, having nothing out kindness in her voice. "I'll have apple juice please!" Kocho smiled, giving a small nod to the waitress, who nodded. "I'll have a water please!" Tanjiro responded.
The waitress smiled, and nodded.
Almost all of them ordered, and then it was Giyuu and Sanemi's time to order. "Jasmine tea please." Giyuu mumbled, getting a gentle smile from the waitress. But, the waiter couldn't take her eyes off Giyuu which was weird. But then she shook it off, and moved on to Sanemi. "Waters fine." He sighed, leaning more into the couch. "Right on it!"

They all then began chatting again, but Giyuu them shivered when he felt Tengen wrap his arm around him. "You still down for Tuesday..?" Tengen whispered into Giyuu's ear, smirking when he felt Giyuu shiver. Sanemi stared daggers at Tengen, his grip on his yukata tightening. "Yeah. I'm only staying there for the night. Nothing more.." Giyuu muttered back, his hands shaking slightly. Tengen smiled, and exhaled deeply. "You know.." Tengen mumbled, as quietly as he could before leaning up next to Giyuu's ear and mumbled,
"If you do stay over, I'll make sure you never have any needs again.." He smirked, feeling Tomioka move away.

"T-Tengen it's not like that.." Tomioka responded, hoping for someone. Anyone. Hell, even Shinobu or Iguro. "Here's your jasmine tea sir!" The waitress said cheerfully, slowly placing it on the table in front of Tomioka. "Thank you." He muttered, knocking Tengen's hand off his shoulders.
The waitress smiled, before sliding Tomioka a piece of paper.
Sanemi noticed this, and looked at the waitress suspiciously, scoffing as he leaned further back into the booth chair.
The paper was neatly folded, and had a small heart drawn on the front. He hummed, before opening the paper carefully, reading the contents inside.