- | Chapter 18 | -

Hello my children :D! Turns out I can post after ALLL 😜
Giyuu gently removed Sanemi's hands from his neck, exhaling sharply. It wasn't exactly the time and place for this type of act but, he sort of started it. "Can we go to my estate? It's been long sense you've been there." Tomioka said. Sanemi smiled brightly, nodding.
Giyuu's eyes shimmered at the sight of seeing his lover smile. If Giyuu had to choose, he would love to see Sanemi smile every day.
"Sure, I don't see why not. Lead the way, love." Sanemi settled, intertwining his and Giyuu's hands together. Sanemi settled his arm around Tomioka's shoulders, letting Giyuu walk him to wherever his estate is.
     As they walked through the small crowds of people, the scent of cherry blossom filling their noses. "And I thought cherry blossoms were out of season.." Tomioka murmured, bringing up the sleeve of his yukata to his nose, covering it as a gush of cold wind hit them. He shivered, snuggling close to Sanemi, who was focused on where they were heading.
      As they walked down the path, the loud sound of chatters, and giggles filled the streets of Japan. "It's really cold.." Giyuu said, whimpering as another strong gust of wind flew past them. Sanemi smiled, pausing and kissing Giyuu on the forehead. "Don't worry, we're almost there." Sanemi said, giving Tomioka a reassuring look.

As they got closer and closer to Giyuu's estate, from the distance, Sanemi spotted a crow. Not just any crow. It was a katsugai crow.

"CAW! CAW! TOMIOKA GIYUU! YOU ARE TO HEAD SOUTH TO THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT! THERES A DEMON LURKING AROUND THE VILLAGES! GO, GO NOW!"

Giyuu groaned, shooing the bird away. "Hey, that's my crow." Sanemi said, playfully hitting Giyuu's arm. Giyuu giggled, giving Sanemi a small peck on the lips. "I'll be back in around 1-2 hours, okay?" Giyuu smiled, satisfied with the nod he received. He dashed away, determined to kill this disgusting demon.

~ ~ ~

Dashing through crowds, stores, and salesman, he finally made it to his destination. His crow gracefully landed on his shoulder, giving him directions to where he has to go. Giyuu was almost getting dizzy from all the turns and running he did. Until finally, he flinched as he heard a loud scream coming from his left side.
     Quickly, he ran over to where the shout was coming from, until he paused, finding a young girl. Probably somewhere around 14-15 years old.

"Please help me! You have to help my mom!" She begged, tears streaming down her eyes as rustles and loud thumps were coming from the house in front of them. "May I ask what's happened to your mother?" Giyuu asked, needing information as quickly as possible. "There's a monster that's trying to hurt her! Please, you've gotta help her!"
     Giyuu nodded, placing his hand on the girls shoulder. "Stay put. I'll help your mother." And with that, he ran into the house, revealing a total mess. Blood splattered throughout the walls, with a scent that made Giyuu nauseous. Trash, and furniture all over the place.
      "Ohh?~ A demon slayer! How fun!" The demon cooed, letting go of the woman they had previously held hostage. Giyuu quickly took out his katana, and with a swift motion, he cut both of the demons arms off, snatching the woman from its grasp.

"To think you'd go for an innocent, defenseless woman. It makes my stomach drop."

Giyuu said, a look of hatred on his face. His eyes furrowed, and his eyes narrowed. The demon giggled, acting as if they've done nothing wrong.
"Your feisty aren't you?"
Giyuu rolled his eyes, running towards the small creature, 2 red lines on each side of her face, and 2 eyes that read 'Lower 4'. Just considering this demon as a kizuki made Giyuu's stomach turn.

He was a pretty far distance from the demon, so when he charged, he gained more and more momentum. Once he reached her, he aimed straight for the neck, placing every ounce of strength into this fight. And before she knew it, her head was on the ground, slowly disintegrating.
"Huh?! T-That's impossible! I'm apart of the twelve kizuki dammit!" She wailed, a look of pure hatred covered her face.

"And I'm a hashira, so what's your point?"

"Waaah! I can't believe you're gonna be the last person I see! Although I see why lord Muzan has taken a liking into you." She growled, before her mouth, then finally, her whole head disintegrated.
From what she said, it left Giyuu wondering.. 'What did she mean?' He thought, gulping down his nervousness.
     He sighed, and shook it off. "Atleast I finally get to go home." He said to himself, blushing at the thought of returning home to his lover.
While walking out, cold, heavy drops of water fell upon him. He spotted the girl he met earlier, walking up to her. "Don't worry, your mother is currently in rehabilitation. She'll be back with you soon."

Then, the girl did something Giyuu hadn't expected. She brang him into an embrace, sobbing loudly. "Thank you so much..! Thank you, thank you..." She kept repeating under her breath. Giyuu was pretty taken aback by this, but after a while of generating what's going on, he crouched down slightly and wrapped his arms around her. "Your welcome.." He mumbled, smiling.
  The girl wiped her tears, bowing in front of him. "My name is Naomi.. Your welcome here anytime Mr..." She paused,  creating an awkward situation between them. "Giyuu. Tomioka Giyuu." He said, wiping some rain water off his face.

"Apologies, but I have to leave. Stay safe." He said, getting a nod from the girl. With that, he dashed away, shivering at how cold the temperature felt on his skin. He whimpered, the rain soaking into his uniform. 'Just a bit more until I get home..'

Sanemi grew impatient as the hours past, groaning in annoyance. "Come on Giyuu..." He mumbled, hoping he was okay. As soon as he thought that though, the shoji slid open. Tomioka sighed in relief, smiling at the person in front of him. "Giyuu, I was so worried about you, you dumbass!" Sanemi yelled, hugging Giyuu. The other enjoying it for a second, before pushing him away. "Not now, my uniforms wet.. I don't wanna get you wet too."

Sanemi nodded once before pausing. The small sounds of Giyuu coughing filled the room. "Your sick, aren't you?" Sanemi asked, tucking Giyuu's hair behind his ears. He nodded, sniffling softly. Sanemi sighed, before picking Tomioka up bridal style, taking him to the bedroom.

He placed his lover onto the bed, kneeling in front of him. "You have to be more careful, alright?" Sanemi kissed Giyuu's cheek, smiling. Giyuu nodded, grabbing a blanket and covered himself with it. "Hold on love, you need to change your clothes,"
Sanemi grabbed a soft, blue yukata from Tomioka's closet, placing it aside as he slid Giyuu's haori off, before doing the same with Giyuu's shirt, placing his shirt and haori on the ground, neatly folding them. 
   Giyuu's body felt pretty cold, which sparked some concern into Sanemi. He sighed, shaking it off as he removed Giyuu's undergarments. He then helped Tomioka put on the blue, silky haori which complimented his whole frame perfectly.
"You alright?" Sanemi asked, holding Giyuu's hand gently. "Mhm.. I think it's just a cold.." Giyuu mumbled, his eyes fluttering as he took time to admire Sanemi. He then laid down on the bed, pulling Sanemi down as well.
"Can we cuddle..?"
Sanemi smiled. These moments are some of the moments he will always cherish for the rest of his life. "Oh course, Giyuu.."
He joined Giyuu and laid down next to him, placing a blanket on top of them both, embracing Tomioka.
   Tomioka snuggled more closer to Sanemi, the warm ness being comforting. "Get some rest, okay?" Sanemi advised, kissing Giyuu's forehead softly.

"I love you, Sanemi.."

"I love you as well, Giyuu.."

I'm so sorry if this is short 😭 I recently got sick so I'm sorry if this chapter doesn't live up to your standards 🤧

Just a reminder that I love you ALL so so much! I hope everyone reading this has an amazing day, and I wish nothing but for you to be happy :)

I love you!! 💓