1. Who is She?

AUTHOR

"Bhai, What do you think Will Bhai sa Join us to the Wedding or not?" Adhira Singh Rathore, the Princess of Rathores asked her Brother Avinash Singh Rathore. It was another fine day, every member of Rathore Family was Present in the Living room as They have to leave for Their Family Friend Singhania's Daughter Amara's Wedding.

"I am really not sure, he is Bhai sa. He loves being Unpredictable." Avinash said, and Then Looked at Mridula, His Dadi sa.

"Dadi sa, Is Bhai sa coming with us to the Wedding?" Avinash asked to which Mridula just Shook his Head.

"I don't know Beta, Although I think he should come. It's His Bestfriend's Sister's Wedding After All." Mridula said, Making Aradhana agree, But She also Knew He Son is unpredictable. There is a Chance that He Might Not come with them today. And They all know it's better to let him be, If He really wants to come with them all, He will Join them.

While On one hand The Whole Family was Just sitting and Chatting, In Rathore Industries A Man in Black Tuxedo stood in the Middle of His Office, With his Mobile phone in his Hand.

"I am not Sure Rohit, Amara is like Adhira to me, I will for sure come to her Wedding but Can't say If I will be there today or not." He spoke to the Person on the Other side of Phone.

"Abhimanyu, Come on man. If you will work this Much then You will get Old Soon." Yes, The man is none Other Then Our Abhimanyu who just shook his Head at his Bestfriend.
.
.
.
.
.

ABHIMANYU

I kept my Phone of Speaker and went to sit on my chair, I was about to Refuse him that I can't attend all the Functions of Her Marriage. Three days away from work is A Really Hectic thing but That's When I heard The sound of Anklets through the phone Followed my a Melodious Voice.

"Bhai sa aap phone per baate hi karte rahenge ya humari madad bhi karenge." I was about to ask him who is this Person, But That's when he Suddenly Hanged up the Call and Texted me That I have To come there.

(Brother will you just stand there and talk on your phone or come here and help me)

I stood up from the Chair and Walked to out of My Cabin, I think I should Go to Amara's Wedding, I straight Went to my Car and Drove to the Mansion. When I reached there no one was there in Living room, I guess They are Getting Ready to Leave. I went to My Chamber and Packed My Clothes, Followed by my Laptop and Then Changed my Clothes To Kurta pyjama and Went down the Stairs.
And This Time My Whole Family was There with Their Bags, I guess they are leaving.

"Wow, Bhai sa you can Coming with us!" Adhira squealed as She saw the Bag in my Hand, Shaking head at Her Excitement I walked out of the Mansion, Avinash and Adhira Decided to Join me in my Car while Elders Went in Another Car. We will be Flying by Rathore's Private Jet.
.
.
.
.

In just One The Pushtaini haveli of Singhanias. Haveli was Decorated with Flowers and Lights From the Main door. And At the Main Door Itself Stood Rohit.

"Dadi sa" He squealed and Ran to Dadi sa before Touching her Feets Followed by all The Elders.

"Hope you all had a Nice Flight, Please Come in." He said, As We both Started Walking inside the Haveli and At the Same Time I heard the Same Sound of Anklets along with that Same Melodious Voice.

"Bhai sa aap yaha kya kar rahe h? Accha leave it, Aap please sabhi logo ke liye ice cream order ker dijiye, Actually shaam ko function hai so Right now Everyone Decided to have A Icecream Party as They Take Some Rest." A Girl in Red Dress said, Her Dark Brown hair Flowing Gloriously on her Back.