14. Destruction Begins..

ABHIMANYU

"Maan how did you know where exactly we were and what that creepy senior did" My biwi asked i smirked and told her everything from the beginning and then told her the incident that happened in office today.

Flashback...

I was in a meeting with Bindals and Aggarwals. But today in meeting that bastard didn't came he sent his father.. i knew he was upto something so i asked Avinash to send our trusted man in the Ajmer bajar and make sure ridhi and adhi are safe and he did..

As i moved out from conference room my phone pinged two messages one from Avinash and one from unknown.

I first opened avi's message and saw a video in which that son of bitch had the audacity to hold my biwi's hand my blood was boiling but then i saw that Girish Bindal ( Arjun's father) smirking.

Okay... I opened the unknown message and it was a phote that was taken from  a angle which showed that my jaan was holding that bastard.

So this was his cheap trick.. he thought i would doubt my jaan seriously he is more stupid than i thought..

I called my man who was following them and asked him to stop that piece of shit. And i drove to ajmer bajar..

As i reached there i saw that bastard hitted my man and was going to touch my wifey but i held his hand and threw him back.. even though i wanted to kill him then and there but i didn't.. because my Jaan and my little sister is here.. so i tapped of ridhi's shoulder..

Flashback end

"Wow..but maan you should have told me earlier about this creepy senior. If i knew Naa i would have given him a proper peace of mind" she said making a cute pout

I pulled her near me by her waist and kissed her forehead.
"I will do that for you now you go and change let's have dinner." I said she nodded and went in closet to change..

You messed up big time Bindal and now you will face Abhimanyu's warth..
I will make sure you regret the day you were born.. you will regret the day you layed your filthy eyes on my jaan.

After changing we went downstairs and had our dinner

"Abhimanyu AAP jara humse humare kamre mein miliye" dada sa said i know he got to know about the Bindals.

( Abhimanyu you will meet me in my room right now.)

I nodded and went with him.. as in the room dada sa directly asked

"Yeh Bindals ka kya drama chal rha hai abhi.."

( What is this Bindal drama Abhi)

"Kuch nhi dada sa kutte Sher se ladne chale hai vo bhi uss hi ke jungle mein" i replied he laughed

( Nothing dada sa those dogs are trying to fight with a lion that to on his Jungle)

"Then show them their place" he said and patted my back i nodded and went to my chamber..

"Maan everything is okay right?" Oh how can I forget my over thinker wifey.

"Yes biwi everything is good. Come on i am tired now" i said and layed on bed pulling her on me

I caressed her hair, I could feel her eyes on me all the time, Her habit of over thinking is just too much sometimes, Always worried.

"Sleep Biwi, Everything is fine. I am here. Come on." I said, and After a few minutes I felt her even breath on my neck. Once I was sure she is asleep, I picked my phone from the nightstand and texted the PR manager.

"Release the news"

I looked at my Biwi and kissed her Forehead, No one looks at my Precious one with evil eyes and get away with it. You have messed with the wrong person Bindal, You shouldn't have Tried to Go Before my Biwi. Now your Destruction Begins.

You wanted my precious possession right now i will snatch your every single possession from you, Every Single Possession.

Step by step, One by One.

With these thoughts in mind i held my biwi tightly in my arms and drift off to sleep, Since I knew the upcoming day will be the worst day for Someone.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi lovelies ❤️
Another update for you all,
Enjoy
Take care
Love yaa
Yours Author
Shivi
💗