16. Abhimanyu's wrath

ABHIMANYU

"Hukum we are here" kaka said as we reached the construction site.

I nodded to and got out of the car.
Making my way to the office we have here and there I saw Rohit sitting there behind the desk thinking something..

I cleared my throat and he looked up..

"Hi man.. So hows the mission ' destroy Bindals' going?" He asked

"Well it's going good and don't worry you can ask your questions" i said he looked at me for a few seconds and said..

"Tell me everything singal thing from the beginning" that's when i told him everything

I even told him about the village attack and Arjun's attempt to kidnap jaan and kill me i didn't told Ridhima these things as i knew she will take unnecessary stress.

"Woah this bindal got out of hand huh" he said

"So?" He asked i raised my eyebrows
"You are going to meet those bastards you know he will try something right" i nodded

"I know what to do.. but i can't let that person come near my family or Jaan. I have to finish this bindal name's chapter" i said

"I will come at the office with you" he said but i shook my head.

"I will handle them." I said to which he didn't argue

"I think i will leave now.. and you make sure you visit at haveli my biwi was missing you and Amara " i said

"I will.. actually in the evening itself" i nodded and went out of the cabin towards the car.
Kaka sa me coming his way so he opened the door for me and settled in and kaka also sat in the driver's seat.

"To the company hukum?" He asked i just nodded and closed my eyes

Ride was quite. And Ridhima's face was only thing that i was imagining while i have closed my eyes.

"Hukum we have reached" i heard kaka say .. i opened my eyes and saw we were infront of my office building.

I got out of the car and made my way in. Everyone in the office greeted me to which i gave them a nod.

I went to my private elevator and pressed the button for my floor.

Ding.
I made my way out of the elevator to my cabin.
Once in cabin. My secretary came in with my schedule.

"Good morning sir, here is your coffee. Sir today you have three meetings. One with mr Anderson our clients from US. Then meeting with Mr Bindal. This was specifically requested my our PR manager. And at last a press Meeting. Today's schedule is made according to manager's instructions." He said i nodded

"Do one thing ask Mr Anderson that we will have our meeting tomorrow. As i have a great offer which i will sort out till this evening" i said to which he nodded and then gave me the documents that needed my signature and went out.

( After some hours )

I was discussing something with Baljeet my HR head when i heard a knock.
"Come in"

The door opened and in walked our great dad-son duo. The Bindals.

"Aaa..Mr Bindal" i said and signalled Baljeet to leave he nodded and went out.

"Good morning Abh-
"Mr Rathore." I correct him before he could continue.

"Good morning Mr Rathore. I know you know all about my son did. But he is just a stupid person. And i apologize on his basis but please don't do this" bastard's dad said.

"Don't apologise dad. And you Mr Rathore i am here to tell you that as soon as I show your devil face to Ridhima. She will come running.. she will be m- but before he continue i pinned him to the nearest wall.

*****
Author's pov-

Abhimanyu was fuming in anger. As he pinned Arjun to the wall with hands around his neck basically choking him to death.

"It's Mrs rathore for you. Ridhima guroor hai mera jaan hai meri. Aur uske baar mein sochna matlab abhimanyu Singh Rathore ke khilaaf khade hone. Aur tujh jaise baap ke paltu kutte ki inti aukaat nhi ki tu mere saamne bhi khada ho sake toh phir meri jaan ke saath khada hona ka sapna dekhna band ker de. Ek minute lagi thi mujhe tujhe of tere baap ko sadak pe lane mein. Or ek minute hi lagegi mujhe tum bindalo ko narak pahuchane mein. Tere baap ki jail ki ticket Kara di hai or tere Bhai ki rehab ki.. or tu .. well tu mera shikaar hai jise mai khud tadpa tadpa ke jad se khatam karunga" Abhimanyu yelled

( It's Mrs rathore for you. Ridhima is my pride, my life. And even thinking like that about her is standing against Abhimanyu Singh Rathore. A dad's pet dog like you doesn't deserve to stand against me then standing beside my jaan huh.. stop dreaming about it. It took me just one minute to turn you into a begger and it will take me only one minute send you Bindals to hell. I have booked a jail ticket for your father and rehab ticket for your brother and you... Well you are my prey and i will personally finish you step by step)

By this time police was already there to arrest Girish Bindal as he was sentenced 5 years of jail for fraud, scam and illegal business. Arjun was also sentenced for 30 years for Jail but abhimanyu asked the commissioner to take him a day after tomorrow as he is not satisfied yet.

Abhimanyu is the king of Ajmer and a very powerful person so no one could say no to him.

After Girish was taken the rehab center's people went to his house and took his younger son with them. His wife was very happy today as atleast her younger son will return to a normal human being.

While on the other side abhimanyu along with Rohit was torturing Arjun

"I love rid-
"Agli baar agar inn haato se usse chhune ka socha, iss jubaan se uska naam lene ki koshish ki .. ya uske baare mein socha bhi toh jail ke ander aa ker jaan le lunga Teri" Abhimanyu said and left him with one last punch.

"Call the inspector and ask him to take this bastard away" With that abhimanyu went out of his basement and went to his car.

As he reached home he completely forgot about the way he was looking ans entered his house..

At house Ridhima was super tensed she knew something is going on.. whole Rathore family was in living room trying to calm Ridhi but she wasn't ready to listen she was just looking at the entrance for his maan to come back looking fine just the way he went for office..

And that's when her gaze went on her Maan whose hair was messy his clothes were messed and he had some blood on his shirt..

She ran to him and started asking
"Maan what happened why are you looking like this ? Wait.. hey bhagwan" she exclaimed and literally dragging abhi to the couch..

"Jaan i am-
"Shut up and sit back here" she said and went in.. whole family had questions but no asked and when they saw ridhi shutting abhi up they couldn't help but smile

Ridhima came back with a first aid box in her hand and took his hand.

"Nahi suni na aapne humari baat." She mumbled as she cleared and treated his wound. Her eyes were getting teary..

( You didn't listen to me na)

She got up after bandaging his hand and started to leave. But abhi held her hand

"Jaan listen-
"Aap sunte hai humari Jo hum sunenge" she said and ran to their chamber.

( Why should I listen to you when you didn't)

"Ab iss bawri ko kon samjhaye- abhimanyu started but his family completed his sentence
"Ki maan sirf apni jaan ki sunta hai"

( Now who will tell this idiot)
( That maan listen to his jaan only)

Abhimanyu went towards their chamber while whole family burst into fit of  laughter.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiii lovely people,
Hope you all are doing well,
Here is another Chapter for you all,
Take care
Yours Author
Shivi ❤️