17. Love In Air..

Writing this chapter was more difficult then solving physics numericals... I know some of you will the smarties but i hate physics with all my guts so yaa..
And also listen to the song ⬆️ i will suggest to listen to it when you see ∆∆ sign...

Now enjoy ❣️

AUTHOR

Abhimanyu ran to his chamber and entered his room.. As soon as he entered he heard sobs..

"Jaan" he called slowly as he approached Ridhima

"Maan vo...vo..kh...khoon.. m..maan" Ridhima said and hugged abhi very tightly the point here is Ridhima is scared of blood as every time she see blood she remembers the day of her parents death..

( Maan that.. there was..blood)

"Shhh..baccha koi khoon nhi hai.. kuch nhi hua na mujhe aur na kisi or ko " abhi cooed her he knew about the accident and didn't wanted ridhi to think all that..

( Shh.. baby nothing happened to me or anyone)

"You will never leave me Naa maan.. i .. i love you maan... So..so..so much pl.. please..do.. don't leave..m..me ever" ridhi said and hugged Maan.

"I will never leave you biwi.. if i will leave and what will I do haa.. I call you jaan not just for calling.. You my dear you are my Jaan. My life. You taught me how to live how to laugh.. you broke the unnecessary walls i created around myself." Abhimanyu said now ridhi have calmed down a bit..

******
ABHIMANYU

"And to reply you Confession I love you too" I said her head snap at lightening speed to my direction..

"Wha.. what did you just said" she asked and happy she isn't crying anymore..

"I don't repeat my self crybaby " i said with a shrug and lay back on my back.

"First I am not a crybaby and second maan everyone say i love you to their partners all the time" she said making an cute pouting face.

"But I am not others biwi" i said she looked at me narrowing her eyes

"Is that a challenge Mr Rathore?"

"Well what if it is Mrs Rathore "

"Then challenge accepted you will say i love you" she said with a small smirk. What is cooking in that little head of hers

"We will see" i said and pulled her on me.
"That we will" she said and layed her head on my chest making circles and i held her by her waist squeezing it..

∆∆∆

She gasped a little and looked up at me and my gaze went to her lips she was looking like a little temptress in this yellow saree of hers. her plump pink lips inviting me to devour them and that's what I did. I flip us over so that she was laying under me looking in my eyes.. her eyes held same emotion as me. So without wasting any time i captured her lips with mine those soft lips feel like heaven.. at first i kissed her slowly but then i felt myself loosing my control what to do when you have a sexy wife like her self control is the most important task.. i sucked on her lower lips while she sucked on my upper one trying to match my pace.. her hands that were in my hair tugged them making me groan..I traced her lower lips and she slowly parted her lips .. our tongues fought for dominance.. hmm my biwi is tigress haa.. but in the end i won and started ravishing her mouth.. her hold on my hair tightened.. i left her lips and moved towards her jaw.. leaving wet kisses all over the way to her neck.. i reached her sweet spot and bite there..

"Iss..maan" she hissed but then i sucked at the same spot making sure i left a mark there.. i was about to go down when we heard someone called from the other side of door.