7. Eternally Mine

AUTHOR

"Hayyyeee, You look so so so pretty Ridhi Darling. Abhimanyu Bhai sa will not be able take His Off you." Ridhima Blushed at Amara's Statement as She stood infront of The Mirror looking at herself Dressed as a Bride, In a Proper Red and Golden Lehnga, chooda. A Blush as well as a Smile Adorning Her face, She looked at Amara who is Dressed in a Silver and Blue Lehnga looking Beautiful as Always.

 A Blush as well as a Smile Adorning Her face, She looked at Amara who is Dressed in a Silver and Blue Lehnga looking Beautiful as Always

Her eyes went to the picture of her parents that She have Kept on her Bedside table. She walked to it and picked the Photo frame, Looking at it with Tear filled eyes. She felt a Hand on Her Shoulder and Saw Aradhana along with Mrs. Singhania.

Aradhana wiped Her tears and Pulled her into a Hug.
"I can't Take Their Place Bacche, But I hope I can make My Place as a Mother in your Life." Ridhima smiled with Tears in eyes and Nodded.

"You are already my maa, Maa sa." Aradhana kissed her forehead.

"Come on, Let's go down, My Son is impatiently waiting for You." Aradhana said, Making the ladies in room Chuckle and Ridhima Blush.

On the Other Hand, Abhimanyu was Standing at the Altar waiting for His Wife to come. When Suddenly Adhira Jumped and Walked to Him.

"Wah Wah Wah, Bhai sa!! Kitne Acche Lag Rahe Hain Aap

"Wah Wah Wah, Bhai sa!! Kitne Acche Lag Rahe Hain Aap. Aaj Toh Bhabhi sa Dekhti Reh Jayengi!!" She exclaimed, to which Avinash whistled and Smirk at Him brother who Just Rolled his Eyes.

"I always Look Handsome Adhira." Adhira just Dramatically nodded his Head and walked away while Avinash Laughed.

"Bhai sa will be Bhai sa."
.
.
.

ABHIMANYU

I stood at the Altar looking towards the Entry from where My Biwi Will be Entering soon. I can't wait to see her, It feels like eternity that I haven't seen her or Talked to her when She was in the Same Palace as Mine, We haven't talked After Our Sangeet, Which was A Whole Day Back, It's been more than 24 hours Already, and Waiting is Literally becoming a Punishment for me now.

After a few minutes more, She entered inside the Hall, Her Face holding a Simple Smile, Her Eyes Looking at her Feet as She walked Ahead, Looking like an Angel Straight coming from Heaven.