Chapter seven➖

The morning after...

Niki(POV)

"So, did you like the restaurant we ate at yesterday?" Seo Yeon asked, brightly smiling.

"Yes of course! It was great, a little expensive, but great!" I smiled back, taking in her features. Gosh, it's like she becomes prettier every day.

"I'm glad you liked it." She said in a chuckle.

Our date actually went well yesterday. Although we didn't do much, just walk around the city and eat at the fancy restaurant. Minji, JoJo and Yona hadn't come, so it was just the two of us. After that, I walked her home and...that was it.

Well

Not quite. We arrived at her place and spoke for a bit, but before I could leave, Seo Yeon had done something very surprising. She kissed me. NOT on the lips, but on my cheek. My heart did cartwheels once her soft lips pressed against my cheek. The entire night I had been blushing like an idiot, and I oddly didn't hate it.

"Yeah." I smiled. I noticed a strand of her hair fall, and so I took it upon myself to reach for it and gently tuck it behind her ear.

She looked up at me and her cheeks turned crimson. "Um...t-thank you." She softly said.

I smiled and nodded. "Sure."

"What's in the paper bag?" Seo Yeon suddenly asked, pointing towards the red paper bag I had in my hand.

Right, Yong's gift! While Seo Yeon and I were on a date, I snuck away and went into a k pop merch store, hoping to find something with Solar Keem's face on it. And I did! The gift I got for her was a really nice mug with an aesthetic collage of Solar printed on it. You may think it's cheap, but oh this mug cost me almost my entire allowance! But I thought it'd be worth it, since I was buying it for Min Yong!

"Oh, just a small gift for a friend." I answered.

"Oh..." She smiled.  "What kind of gift?" Seo Yeon asked.

"Just a mug with Solar Keem on it. Nothing special." I shrugged, peaking into the bag.

Seo Yeon's expression changed. "Your friend likes Solar Keem?" She scoffed. "Damn what a dork!" She laughed.

I frowned. I was about to say something when a certain someone caught my eye. I spotted Yong from a distance, standing with Hyewon and two other girls I didn't recognise.

"Hey, I gotta go." I said to Seo Yeon, before walking away and leaving her. I barely heard what she said and to be honest, I didn't really care right now. I was still taken back by her comment about Yong and her being a dork for liking my favourite author. But whatever, I'm sure she didn't mean it.

"Min Yong!" I called her from a distance. She turned around, her short hair swaying in the process. She gave me one dull look, folding her hands over her chest and waiting for me.

Yong(your POV)

Act fool, I thought as I saw Niki jogging towards me.

He probably thinks I hadn't seen him standing with the she devil, flirting and tucking her hair behind her ear. But I didn't care. It stung, yes, but I didn't care. Well at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Background music : Some - Ball4(I think that's how you spell/say it)
Coffee - BTS
Look Here - BTS
10 Months - ENHYPEN
Not for Sale - ENHYPEN