Chapter eleven➖

Yong(your POV)

I slowly limped my way towards my locker, letting out a few silent whimpers here and there.

"YAH! MIN YONG!" A female voice called from afar, and I heavily sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Why do you always have to yell when you call me, Zoa?" I finally reached my locker, chuckling as my best friend waddled towards me.

"I dunno. It's just my thing." Hyewon shrugged, leaning against a locker. "What happened to your foot?!" Her eyes widened, scanning my foot that's been wrapped up in a cast.

"Oh..." I chuckled. "I was running and well...I fell pretty hard and twisted my ankle." I explained

"You clumsy pabo! You should be more careful! Now you can't walk because you were running!" She clicked her tongue in annoyance, rolling her eyes.

"Jeez bestie thanks for your comforting words." I sarcastically said, and continued to stack my books inside my locker.

"You're welcome..." Hyewon said. "Anyways, how was your little date with Riki? Did you guys smooch?" She wiggled her eyebrows and made gross kissing sounds.

"Yah!" I shot her a glare. "First of all it wasn't a date! And second, no, we didn't kiss. Nothing happened actually." I shrugged.

"You're lying." Hyewon squinted.

"Okay we held hands, ate ice cream, took selfies and strolled around the city. Then I twisted my ankle and he carried me home. Although I fell asleep the whole way back." I said.

Hyewon shook her head, a smirk playing on her lips. "Sounds like a date to me."

"Yah! It wasn't a date!"

"What wasn't a date?" Someone asked, and we both turned around to find Niki casually walking towards us, looking dashing as always.

"O-oh...nothing-"

"Your hangout with Yong yesterday." Hyewon interrupted. I shot her a glare, making her shrug and smile. "What? I was just answering him. Yah, Riki, was yesterday a date?"

Niki pushed his bottom lip out, and stared at the floor, like he was thinking about something. "I mean, sure you could call it that..." He looked up, his pretty eyes meeting mine. I shuddered, and looked away, closing my locker and clearing my throat.

"Hah! See, even Riki agrees that your hangout was a date." Hyewon winked and smiled triumphantly.

"Whatever.." I rolled my eyes. "Uhh Niki, I actually wanted to ask you something."

Niki nodded, humming and raising his eyebrows. "Mhmm?"

"Well you know how Solar told us that she was going to star in a k drama?" I started. Niki nodded, then smiled. "Well that k drama is out and I was wondering if you-"

"YAH! NISHIMURA!!" A deep-toned voice called, causing us all to turn around. About five guys were walking towards us, with bright smiles on their faces. I only recognised three of them.

"Rikiii! Man of the hour!" One of them growled, ruffling Niki's hair and aggressively patting his back.

"Yah! Quit doing that." Niki laughed. "Why are you guys here?"

"Oh we just wanted to tell you that the sign up sheet for rugby is out. Our squad already signed up, now it's your turn!" One enthusiastically said.

"Wahhh I better hurry before the list gets full!" Niki said, then smiled. He turned to look at me, and gave me an apologetic look. "Yong, I'm really sorry but I have to go. We'll talk later, yeah?" And before I could even respond, his friends had already dragged him away. I heavily sighed as I watched Niki disappear around the corner.