𝓨/N I Did It.

{ 045. }

••••

Y/N POV;
    𝓘 stare up at the wall, feeling even more hungrier than I've ever been. This has now become my daily routine.

Staring up at the wall, picturing all the good food that I could be making right now back at home.

I ate the food that the Grabber brought down here. But, eating the food only made me feel even more hungry for food.

I am so cold. Freezing. And so tired. My body won't stop shaking, and shivering.

Looking up at the small window, I saw the bright light come through. It's daytime. I made it to another day....!

I can hear the kids playing outside, laughing.

Now more than ever, I wished I was with them.

'Did the kid's that used to be trapped down here ever been lost in their thoughts as well, as I am right now? What were they thinking.....did they blame themselves? Most likely their thoughts weren't good....' I think to myself.

I wanna go back home to Finn and Gwen, badly.

Sitting up, I start picking at the skin of my lips. Biting my nails. Feeling so scared and frustrated.

'This is all my fault! What makes me think, that I, a child, could stop a grown adult? I'm so dumb....!' I think, now pulling my hair roughly.

"I'm helpless...." I whisper, quietly.

DON'T GIVE UP JUST YET, MISS. LOOK UP AT THE CEILING. LOOK AT ALL THE STARS, AND COUNT HOW MANY THERE ARE.

I hear in the back of my mind. It's Billy's voice.

Laying back down, I close my eyes for a bit before opening them again.

My eyes slightly widen, by the pretty sight. All of the stars.

I start counting.

1, 2, 3....

19, 20....35....40....

80, 81....90....100

Eventually, I felt myself drift off to sleep.

GWEN POV;
Finn and I arrived at School, safely. Walking inside together, I glance at Finn worriedly. He was more quiet than usual.

Finn looked like a mess! His hair was so tangled and frizzy....his eye bags got even worse....and he just looks dehydrated.

"Are you alright, Finn? You don't look too....well." I say, worried.

"I'm alright. Don't worry about it." I frown.

"Did something happen yesterday when I was gone with Y/N?" I ask, raising my brow.

Finn looked like he was about to say something, before shutting his mouth.

"No. It's nothing. I swear. Let's just get to class, and try to have an alright day. Okay?" Finn say's, looking at me.