Chapter 3 - Smooth Sailing?

I really gotta give it to Hirata, He convinced the class that both Horikita and him will be the leaders to control Class-D if it weren't for him it would be quite damaging to the girls' side.

Glad he has control over his harem.

Everyone seems to be scared of me still well of course with a few exceptions.

I don't think I can turn this around in an instant so Ill just have to do one big simple thing.

---

The day after Horikita and Hirata declared their leadership....

During homeroom...

"Chabashira-sensei can I have a minute I just want to say something to class"

Everyone turned to look at me and some with a glare.

If I want to entirely change the outcome I'd have to do this.

This is nothing compared to our 3rd year.. you got this.

---

Sudou walked over towards the podium and looked at everyone.

No one dared to speak a word but one person.

"Nee, can you like go on with what you're gonna say"

It was Karuizawa.

Sudou took a deep breath and bowed 90 degree straight.

"I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE TROUBLE I CAUSED"

Silence.

"Ha Ha Ha, since you apologized so politely I'll have to accept it. You must have realized how ugly, uncouth your behavior was Delinquent-kun" Koenji brimming with arrogance.

Hirata intervened

"Koenji-kun, can you not start a fight every so often? Do we need to be so provocative?"

"Hirata, it's fine. He was just telling the truth."

The class was surprised that he didn't flare up from Koenji's words.

"Hmm, it seems you have managed to learn manners in such a short time. I guess that'll do. If you continued to be ugly you would have stained the presence of my beauty in the class."

Sudou never did raise his head as they were talking but he did so after his apology to confront the class.

"I just wanted to apologize first but now I have a few more words."

"Please support Horikita-san, the quicker we join forces the quicker we will get to Class A!"

"Hmm, I know that we need a leader or representative but why does it have to be specifically Horikita-san? Sure she's smart but wouldn't someone who didn't even want to introduce themselves at first will be a liability to the class?"

"Karuizawa-san, I don't believe I was required to do so, but I will do my best to reach that goal."

"Haah, not required? I don't need your sweet words about doing your best if you can't even introduce yourself properly how are we supposed to maintain our relationship of leader and follower?"

Hirata intervened

"Karuizawa-san! Horikita isn't as harsh as she seems. I want to believe in her capabilities. And Horikita-san, I think Karuizawa has a point."

"Ah you really do get it Hirata! Su- Horikita is quite dependable and capable afterall." Sudou replied enthusiastically

Horikita just went silent and looked down.