Chapter 5 - Counterplay

Oh well I decided to continue it like that anyways. Now moving on.

Chapter 5

---
3rd Person Pov

"Tch who the hell are you supposed to be?"

Ike and Yamauchi cowered in fear at their friend's sudden outburst.

Ryuuen just looked at Sudou with a curious look.

"Ishizaki. Get those two out of here"

Ryuuen pointing towards Ike and Yamauchi.

But Sudou in turn pushed them away signaling them to get out.

"You only want me right? If it's a fight you're looking for then come at me."

"You seem to be itching for a fight. Then I shall grant your wish. Come."

Ryuuen had signalled Sudou to visit a different location.

No one spoke a word. It was just Ryuuen, Ishizaki, Komiya and Sudou heading towards the location where the brawl would commence.

Once they had arrived at the location. It was in a place where no cameras were spotted.

Ishizaki and Komiya started cracking their knuckles but Ryuuen just stood back and rested his back on the wall.

"Originally we wouldn't beat you up but change of plans, sorry about that Sudou. But you're just getting too cocky nowadays" Komiya said.

Komiya threw the first punch but was dodged by Sudou which he reciprocated with tripping Komiya with his right foot causing Komiya to stumble into the ground.

Then Ishizaki charged towards Sudou, aiming to tackle him but Sudou had once again gained the upper hand with swift movement. He slightly dodge to the side and pushed Ishizaki causing also him to fall down.

"Is that all you've got?" Sudou said while sounding angry.

"Kukuku, to think you also have technique. Looking at how you act you seemed like a monkey but it appears you're more than that."

"Hmph, I don't have anything to say to those who cowers behind his followers."

While they were conversing Komiya and Ishizaki had already gotten up and tried to do a coordinating attack to take down Sudou. Their fist did land but Sudou didn't even flinch nor show any signs of being hurt.

With that Sudou finally punched the stunned Ishizaki and kicked Komiya causing them to groan in pain.

Ryuuen however didn't look troubled but instead just grinned and walked away... no as if he was walking towards something or someone.

Sudou noticing this quickly looked towards Ryuuen but was kept busy by Ishizaki and Komiya.

"Tch, damn it" Sudou said in an irritated voice.

Ryuuen finally stopped walking and called out to the '3rd party'

"Hnnn? What's the little missy doing here?"

It was Sakura Airi holding a camera. With her butt touching the ground she looks like someone who tried to runaway but tripped and is now currently cowering in fear.

Ryuuen grabbed Sakura's camera and smashed it into the ground causing Sakura to tear up at the sight.

Sudou seemingly too late to save Sakura from potential damage he called out.

"AYANOKOUJI!"

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka suddenly appeared and appears to be charging towards Ryuuen.

But before Ayanokouji could tackle Ryuuen.