Chapter 8 - Island Exam III

Sudou's Pov

"So whatcha up to Sudou-kun?"

"You'll see"

"Hnnn quite the mysterious response Sudou-kun, I just might fall for you!"

Urk, God Damn it Chiaki.

We had let Chiaki join us because, for one I know of her actual abilities. She'd be another good pair of eyes to keep watch. Luckily, the Class Competition at the start of our First Year doesn't amount to much.

It doesn't matter since I just need to take Class C out of the equation, the other two classes will only play defensively.

Even if Class A has the Sakayanagi faction, only a few actually had taken action. So with their limited offensive stance. This is where Class D can dominate. Taking as much spots as possible.

---

Ayanokouji's Pov

While looking at the marked spots at map of the expedition team.

We found a few more spots which wasn't taken by the other classes. Due to the fact that they were indeed playing defensively, so we were able to act upon it. But of course the case isn't as easy as claiming spots so willy-nilly.

There are still scouts from Classes A and B that's why Sudou had brought me and Chiaki into play.

To guard Sudou from the prying eyes of our Opponents.

Basically. Our goal was to not be spotted at all.

I must say it's quite surprising for any of my classmates to be this stealthy. If things get out of hand. I might just lend a hand.

---

After claiming our 3rd Spot aside from our basecamp. Even if Matsushita was quite observant on the long run she won't be able to keep this up naturally we'd leave her behind next time we're going to reclaim the spots... but...

"O-oi Sudou-kun! Are you not feeling tired at all?"

"Just shush, and keep on observing our surroundings."

Here we see Sudou effortlessly carry Matsushita.

Matsushita was by no means below average when it comes to physical ability but in regards to our situation our activity would be quite draining.

However I think we can't claim more than these 3 spots for today.

"Sudou, there's people ahead."

"Gotcha."

So we hid by the trees, it was not that hard to hide considering we were not using the conventional path to traverse to the island but surprisingly it seems like Sudou has experience for this as well.

"Kuuuu, Katsuragi's going to be pissed ahahahahaha, Can't wait to see the look on his face"

"Keep it down. You're so noisy"

From what I can recall they seem to be the residents of Class A.. their names are Hashimoto and Kito?

They seem to be heading to a marked spot... Sudou seemed to notice it and gave the signal to follow them.

Once they had arrived at their destination..

They met up with a purple-haired girl.. who goes by the name Kamuro.

We couldn't hear them from this distance but one thing was for sure, they were against Katsuragi.

They were at a spot claimed by Class A which was not handled properly.