Bug's

(Fluff, a bit of smut)
_________________________________________

Nobody pov:
Billy was out delivering news papers with his dog like always and Griffin was outside is house searching for bug's like he does when he's bored.

Billy pov:
I delivered all the news papers I needed to deliver but I just had one more but the thing is that the last house was my crushes house and I always get nervous when I see him but he never sees me. I paddle to his house and I see him outside searching for something I called out to him but he didn't answer so I went up to him.

"Hey" I said nervously "Oh hi..."he said back "umm here's the news paper" I said handing it to him"oh thank you" he said with a bright smile that just made me more nervous." Umm if you don't mind me asking what were you looking for?" I say "just bug's do you want to see them" he said looking at me "oh umm sure but I do warn you buddy hates them so he stompes on them" I said laughing "Oh that's okay" he says back.We look for bug's and get to know each other a bit more but all I could think of was him in my arms and us hugging each other and me giving him kisses when he felt bad and-"Hey billy you okay?" I snapped out of my thoughts to see a pretty gourgues boy trying to talk to me "oh sorry griffin" I say now standing up "oh no it's okay but it's getting late do you maybe want to stay over" he said standing up too "oh are you sure it's okay" I say feeling a bit bad "yeah don't worry my mom won't be back until later she works late today and it gets lonely" he said looking straight into my eyes " oh umm yeah sure but can buddy sleep on the floor" I say not taking my eyes off of him "yeah it's alright" he says back.

We get inside and buddy goes straight to sleep guess he was really tired. Me and Griffin watch lots of movies and talk about random stuff when we acidentally hold hands."I'm really sorry I didn't mean to do that" I say quickly removing my hand but griffin stayed quiet and looked at me I was about to say something when griffin climbed on top of me and pushed me on the bed and kissed me.I didn't know what to do but I just kissed back knowing this might be my only opportunity. I slipped my hand under his shirt making him flinch a little,after laying down and kissing I got up and placed him on my lap and started sucking his neck leaving little hikeys griffn would flinch a bit and that made him more beautiful.I stopped and we looked at each other....it was silent for a while but griffin kissed me one more time "I like you paper boy" he said "I like you too griff"I said back.
___________________________________
Another one to make it up to you guys 😊