Your important to me...

Griffin has always been invisible to everyone he never got noticed by them not even the teachers would pay much attention to him but that was until Billy moved to his school and they became really good friends after that kids started to talk to Griffin and he wasn't invisible anymore but griffin knew they weren't doing it because they wanted to be friends with him they just wanted to get close to Billy.

Griffin pov:
It was the same like always I would talk to Billy then people would come up to us talk to me and then leave with Billy it was all the same there wasn't a big difference to my life. "Actually I'm going to stay me and Griffin have stuff to do"Billy said grabbing my arm and heading out of the building "why didn't you go with them"I said pulling away "eh didn't feel like it plus your way more important then them"he said with a smile that made me blush "you good"he said looking at me "y-yeah"I said looking away.

Me and Billy went to his house and played with his dog for a while until we started to watch a movie it looked weird at first but it turned out to be very good something really new. "Hey can I ask you a question?"Billy said turning the TV off, "yeah"I said turning my head to look at him "before I came to this school we're you that popular with everyone"he said to me "uh well no not really"I said back "I wasn't actually known to the school they treated me like I wasn't there"I said looking down at the floor "what but your so cute why would they just ignore you"he said lifting my chin "I don't know they just didn't think I was important to them"I said as my eyes began to water up.

Billy pulled me into a hug and I hugged him really tight with tears now falling from my eyes "hey don't cry, you might've not been important to them but your important to me and I won't let anyone mess with you"he said wiping my tears away "thank you Billy" I said looking up at him "don't worry about let's just rest a bit"he said resting my head on his chest. I'm happy that I have Billy with me he's also very important to me.
_______________________________________________
Sorry if it's short I'm at a sleepover with my friends but I'll post more tomorrow or sunday.😋