Skipping together

Vance x Bruce
Some Smut
_______________________________________________
Vance dicided to skip school today. He wasn't feeling the need to go anyways. He sat in his and laid there. There was a knock at his door, he stood up and opened it. Bruce was standing there with an angry face. "Guess you dicided not to go to school today huh?". Bruce walked past him and flopped on his bed. Vance laughed before closing the door and laying next to Bruce.

Bruce turned to his side and played around with Vance hair. He loved playing around with his hair, he loved running his fingers through his curls. Vance closed his eyes and let him play. Some time later Vance fell asleep and Bruce looked around Vance room
-
Bruce pov
Vance had a lot of cool stuff in his room. Many guitars, band posters, CDs, T-shirts, and other stuff. I found a pack of cigarettes in his wardrobe. I've tried it already never really liked it. I placed it back down and sat on the bed again. I leaned down and kissed his lips. "More" he opened his eyes and placed me on top of his laps. I kissed him again. The kiss started to get heated. He took my shirt off and kissed my neck before biting it.

I let out a couple of moans. I flipped our position. I was now on top of him while he was under me. I slipped his pants off and bite his thighs. He threw his head back and moaned. I loved having control over him. I placed my hand over his clothed dick. "Already hard?". I smirked. He flipped me off. I kissed his lips before slipping my hand under his boxers.

I stared to run my hand up and down on his dick. He covered his mouth and let out muffled moans. I lifted his neck and bite it. His body twitched. I stoped and let go. I took my pants off. "On your knees" I demanded. He got on his knees and took my boxers off. He took it all in. I threw my head back and let my moans out. This was good. It had been a long time since he's done something like this. He kept bobbing his back and forth.

His hot breath and saliva all over my member ain't shivers down my spine. I felt myself at my climax. I grabbed his face and pushed it all in. I came inside him as he let his tears fall down to his cheek. "Good, good boy". I huffed out He wiped his mouth and kissed my lips. We cleaned up and cuddled on his bed. He kept kissing my neck and leaving hickeys on them.

"Where going to school tomorrow" I said. He groaned and let out a sigh. "You have to, I'm not going by myself". He sighed and nodded. We just cuddled the whole day.