Chapter 8: Dinner (Part 2)

Qin Zichen sat at the table as he waited. He tapped his black leather shoes on the floor. And his fingers on the table with anticipation.

He wore simple black polo sleeves and black trousers, Had a black watch on his wrist. The upper buttons were unbuttoned, revealing his sexy collarbone and neck.

His blondish gray hair was scuffled in a trendy and stylish way.

He hummed a little song and observed the restaurant.

The place was decorated classically simple but richly appealing.

He heard about the world-class taste of the dishes cooked by renowned and professional cooks.

He also heard about the head chef, the owner of the restaurant.

The head chef studied culinary abroad several years ago and established the restaurant right after returning.

Food bloggers tried some of the dishes. They were astounded by the unbelievably incredible foods. Astonished by the high-end cost of each recipe.

The interior and relaxing atmosphere is to Qin Zichen's liking.

Minutes went by, and a bedazzling figure appeared in his sight.

Qin Zichen immediately had his lips form a bright smile, his eyes curved.

The woman lightly lifted her mouth and sat on the chair opposite him.

She took off her black shades and placed them inside her bag.

She wore a short cowlneck backless dress that reached her mid-thigh, revealing those smooth white long legs she possessed. She was wearing 4 inches black strappy heels and had a small black purse in her hand.

Her straight black hair was pinned behind her ears with faint thin bangs hanging on her forehead, slightly covering her fierce cat eyes. She had that pair of silver shoulder duster earrings on her ears.

Her lips were red and enticing as cherries. Her dauntless cat eyes stared at him with haughtiness.

She still had that cold and arrogant aura wrapped around her.

"Mr.Qin, Did you wait for too long?" Lin Feiyi asked lazily.

"No, I didn't." He smiled "Just call me by name. No need to be so formal."

Lin Feiyi hummed and nodded her head.

Lin Feiyi and Qin Zichen picked up the menu.

Qin Zichen signaled to call the server and responded by drawing close to Qin Zichen's table.

Qin Zichen looked through the menu and raised his head to look at her, "Have you decided?"

Lin Feiyi nodded and turned to the server, "I'd like the lamb steak cutlets with veggies." The server listed Lin Feiyi's orders as she looked at her with admiration.

'This woman is so good-looking!' The server blushed a little.

"I'd like spicy marinated saucy crabs and salad." He kindly smiled at the server.

The server was stunned by the sweet and kind smile. Her pink cheeks turned tomatoes.

The server lowered her head with a flustered face, "A good-looking man and woman. What a perfect match!'

Lin Feiyi noticed the waitress' flustered expression. She looked with nonchalance at the server with a straight face.

"Alright! I'll be back!" The server ran to hide her embarrassment.

Lin Feiyi noticed the waitress' flustered expression earlier. She twitched her lips and slightly chuckled.

"Qin Zichen." She called