Chapter 11: Ci En Orphanage

The next day,

Qin Zichen prepared himself to go to the orphanage.

The Chu Tang orphanage was one of the adoption houses that Mrs.Qin's organization sponsored.

Since the original owner's sister died, Mei Suxian had busied herself organizing a charity foundation to help needy children.

Ci En adoption house is where the female lead grew up. That's why the adoption house had a special place in her heart. That even when she soared higher, she never forgot about it.

Ci En also played a major role in the story.

That's where she met her traitor ex-bestfriend of hers, Chu Mengmeng.

Until a childless couple adopted Chu Mengmeng that they had to part ways.

"Are we near yet?" Qin Zichen asked as he looked out of the window.

The driver responded, "Just two more roads."

Mei Suxian whose sitting beside him was fiddling with her phone, scrolling through social media.

"Wow! The view from this beach is spectacular! Why don't we go here sometime?" She showed him a picture of a stunning beach.

"When I'm not busy, We will." He replied with a yawn.

"We have arrived!" The driver exclaimed.

The mother and son got out of the car and entered the Ci En foundation.

Many greeted them with smiles as they entered.

"Madam Qin, Young master!" The headmistress smiled widely at the mother and son.

Qin Zichen smiled in response.

"Headmistress, how are the kids?" Mei Suxian asked.

The headmistress happily sighed, "The kids are all doing fine. They were playing in the playground! They were playing with a visitor."

Mei Suxian nodded.

"Lead us there! I wanna see the kids!" Mei Suxian exclaimed excitedly.

The headmistress led them to the playground, where a bunch of kids played merrily.

Kids running in random directions, children laughing, and slides and swings occupied by little kids were what greeted the mother and son.

The sun shone on their figures as they played, looking like robots who never get their energies drained.

"Kids! Madam Qin is here!" The headmistress exclaimed happily.

The children's attention turned to Mei Suxian.

Their attention turned to the headmistress and to the mother and son. Their eyes showed sparkles as they rushed excitedly to her and gave her a hug.

Mei Suxian was overjoyed that the kids were excited about seeing her.

"Bring in the gifts!" Mei Suxian exclaimed.

The kids were overjoyed that they jumped cheerfully.

A little white hand suddenly grasp Qin Zichen's grayish-brown trousers.

The little girl smiled brightly, showing her tiny teeth to Qin Zichen.

"Handsome brother! You're here again!" The little girl said in a cute milky voice.

Her cheeks showed two cute dimples.

Qin Zichen's eyes turned soft and gentle. He smiled back and gently picked up the little girl.

The little girl giggled in response.