Chapter Twelve

...

Silence fills the room, currently Yul, Sian, and I are sitting in a table.

Yujin went to order Sian's meal again because she dropped it.

"I-I'm sorry Yul" Sian says bowing to him, he shakes his head "n-no it wasn't your fault, you didn't know..."

"Still...it was rude of me to think that you didn't change and you were still in the past..."

...

"s-so where are you going to be working?" she says to him, her fingers begin to fiddle with each other.

"I don't know yet, I'm still searching...maybe something to do with manual labor..."

"w-wow really? well I hope it goes well for you.."

He nods, "yeah...thanks.."

....

Sian sighs. "you know...I thought that I would never see you again...I honestly didn't want to..."

"because of what you did....but after you apologized I felt a sense of relief...a sense of peace..."

she looks at Yul with those same strong bright blue eyes, just like in the story, this time they aren't empty and cruel, they are full of peace and happiness.

"Yul,....I forgive you.."

Yul's eyes widen , then sadden at the realization that it was finally over, everything that they've done together from the first moment they met to the last was gone.

He begins to sob, this makes Sian startled but her expression softens, she smiles as tears begin to form in her eyes.

-----------______________-----------

"Well, it was really nice talking to you again Yul, I'm glad we met again even if it was a bit crazy at the beginning..." Sian says giggling afterward

"Yeah, I agree...thank you for forgiving me.." Yul says bowing down again.

Sian smiles softly, all of a sudden we see a car pull up, "oh that's Yujin!" She turns to me, "we should start hanging out again, let me know when your free okay?"

I nod, she hugs me and I hug her back, we pull away, " goodbye Y/n...Until next time!"

She gets inside the car and leaves, Now it's just me and Yul.

...

"Thank you for that Yul, you saved both our butts!" I say, I turn to him smiling.

"Y/n..."

"Yes?"

He pulls me into a hug, it startles me

"Thank you."

Oh God, I want to bawl my eyes out now!  Stay strong Y/n!!

"You're welcome Yul..." I slowly hugged him back.

We stayed like that for a few minutes.

He pulls away first and to my surprise he's smiling, he looks really happy unlike in the story.

I look down at the ground and try my best not to cry when I suddenly feel hands on my cheeks, their Yul's.

I look up at him

"you can let it out you know? It doesn't make you less of a human" he said cheerfully, my tears finally give up and start streaming.

"y-you stole that from me!" I say, sobbing my heart out, he just laughs and pulls me in for another hug.