THE END

Yul's POV

It's been about two years since that night happened.

We started dating shortly after but there were rules and boundaries.

I tried my best not to get too attached but in the end I couldn't help myself.

Yet she still comforted me and told me it was okay.

After a year I asked if we could move in together, she accepted and I was over the moon joyful.

Now, she's sleeping right next to me...the nicest most understanding girl in the world and..

..She's right next to me, I must be the luckiest man alive.

I extend my hand out to her cheek, I caress it slowly as her lovely eyelashes flicker and her eyes open.

"Babe" I say smiling, she immediately smiles back

That smile is enough to make me want to kiss her so I do.

She giggles, "what are you doing?" She asks smiling softly.

"Looking at you.." I say, she giggles again "good morning to you too my love"

My heart skips a beat hearing her say that, this all feels like a dream.

I cuddle her close to me, "h-honey?" She said confused but I didn't answer.

"Your skin is so soft ..." I say taking the smell of her hair in.

"Oh? Thank you..." She said, she began to cuddle me as well when the alarm went off.

"Oh that stupid f*cking clock!" I yell out annoyed, I stop cuddling her and turn the alarm off.

"Oh..off to work you go" she said smiling, I really don't want to leave her.

"Noo! I want to stay here, with you!" I say pouting, she laughs

"But you have to provide for us somehow right? If it isn't you then it's me and it'll be the same thing won't it?" She said, I pout harder

"Don't be like that...hm,..if you go to work today and you do a good job...then I'll give you a special reward once you get home" she said, she had this really cute smile on her face.

I stopped pouting as my heart again skipped a beat, I knew exactly what she meant by special reward.

Although it's tempting to still skip out on work, if I really do work and do a good job then...I'll get rewarded that.

"U-um...okay then" I say, I look at her with "puppy eyes" as a last attempt but she shakes her head so I admit defeat.

I get dressed and ready while she prepares my lunch, finally putting my shoes on she greets me by the door and hands me my lunch.

"Be careful" she said kissing my cheek.

I nod looking the other way still a bit grumpy from earlier, she touched my cheek slowly.

"Remember to work hard, my pretty boy "

I pause and look at her, my heart begins to beat fast...not because she called me "pretty boy" but because she basically said "I love you ".

My legs begin to go weak, is she really...here?

She smiles at me, this smile is different from the others, I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

I nodded my head slowly and headed out the door.

I bit my lip regretting my decision and went back inside in a rush, I hugged her quickly and kissed her.

She kissed me back and after a minute we said goodbye for good.

I don't care if I get called clingy anymore, I don't care if I get mistaken for a girl anymore, I don't care if people call me disgusting.

Because I know that through all those insults and concerns in the end, she'll stay like she promised.

THE END.