Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Super Rescue (4)

"August 14, 2018, a white alien creature descended from the sky, with a terrifying shape like a giant insect, with lethal abilities such as parasitic human reproduction, etc., people called it 'Zerg'. In the arduous and unremitting struggle of human beings, some people awakened Special abilities, known as 'evolutionaries', at the same time, the new era of the earth begins."

- "New Era 2099"

"Registration." The

staff asked without looking up: "How many people?"

"Eight people."

"Where did you come from?"

"G city."

"How many people have supernatural abilities?"

"All." Pa Da - the pen registered by the staff fell to the ground at once, he didn't pick it up, and looked up in surprise. Looking at a few people with different looks in front of him: "All?!"

Ren Hao and his party walked into City B and saw the base people hurriedly walking on the neat streets, but most of them had a good look on their faces, not at all. The confusion, sorrow and self-loathing seen in ordinary people in other bases.

Several people remembered the golden flames in the hands of the guards they had just seen, and the strange and overbearing ability to devour insect eggs.

The military advisor in the team, Chu Zhao, pushed his glasses and concluded: "No wonder City B regards Gu Bin as a treasure. As long as his flame is there, it is equivalent to giving all the ordinary people in City B a reassurance! He Chou has no one. Come to seek refuge?" Ren Hao lowered his eyes silently when he heard the name.

Li Xiaoluo couldn't help clutching his chest: "It hurts my heart, why is it also a fire-type ability, other people's flames are so cool, but mine is so weak?"

Everyone was amused, and the frozen atmosphere was suddenly overwhelmed. break in.

"Look, there is actually a clothing store in City B." Some team members were surprised, but no one in other bases has the energy to do this. Even if they do, there will be no business. The clothing store in City B seems to be quite popular? The attention of the female players in the team was immediately drawn to the past----

At the door of the clothing store, two beautiful women pulled a pink coat and confronted each other angrily at the door, surrounded by a crowd of onlookers, the waiter was crying and grimacing: "Two beauties, this is the last Kubin in our store. It's the same costume as the adult, don't tear it up."

One of the women looked angry: "You have to rob me? I said that I want this dress first!" "I paid the bill first, and I have to order the last one." "Smelly woman, you ......"

Ren Hao retracted his gaze and said to a few people, "Go to the base first, and buy what you need. I'll go to the mission hall."

Everyone nodded and spread out. go.

The two arguing women suddenly stopped: "Hey, why is there a hole in the back of this dress, did you tear it up?"

"No, how did you do it?"

"It must have been torn by you just now... .." The two had no choice but to return the clothes to the store in a depressed mood.

On the other road, a person who had just left in his footsteps slowly raised the corners of his lips.

Ren Hao walked into the simple and bright mission hall, and came to the registration office at the front desk on the first floor: "Hello, I want to set up a mercenary team.