Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Crisis (4)

You Manman had delicate makeup on her face, and a red dress made her look radiant.

She smiled quietly, twisting her hair charmingly: "A-Ling, won't you invite me in?"

Gu Bin frowned: "It's so late, what are you doing here?" Carrying the bag in his hand, "I brought you supper." "What a good wife and mother." Zeng

Yan's sour voice came from behind: "Xiao Ling, you are really lucky."

After a while, he put on a gentle smile: "Isn't this classmate Zeng Yan? A Ling, why don't you tell me when a guest comes to the house."

Good! Zeng Yan's eyes were full of anger, they both lived together, what's the matter with me?

Gu Bin frowned, if he deliberately induced her, when did he admit that You Manman was the hostess here?

She sat down next to Gu Bin and whispered softly, "A Ling, are you hungry? Hurry up and eat some, I bought your favorite cold noodles."

Gu Bin picked up his chopsticks, With Yan's eyes about to kill, he took a bite, and then said expressionlessly, "After eating, you can go."

You Manman's face was not very good-looking: "A Ling..."

Zeng Yan couldn't stand it any longer. Turn around and leave. "Wait!" Gu Bin wanted to grab his wrist, but his face suddenly changed, his lower abdomen seemed to be on fire, and there was something strange.

You Manman leaned over and hugged him: "A-Ling, A-Ling?"

Gu Bin smelled the fragrant fragrance around her neck, his eyes blurred for a moment, then suddenly raised his head, his eyes were sharp: "Did you give me medicine?" .

I'm furious! no! Xiao Ling, that bastard, cannot easily succeed. Zeng Yan's brain was bewildered by anger, and when he turned back, the first thing that caught his eye was the scene of You Manman bowing hard to Overlord Kubin, and his heart stopped for a moment in fright.

"Go away!" You Manman took a few steps back, frightened by Zeng Yan's hostile eyes.

When Zeng Yan threw the candy-like woman out the door, he turned his head and stared at Gu Bin's red cheeks like a fire, and turned around anxiously: "What should I do..."

Xiao Jiu jumped off the sofa and looked at it with contempt. He glanced at the guy who was wandering in front of the sofa: "Idiot, you don't even know if you were tricked." He slowly returned to his room. Gu Bin was leaning on the sofa, the corners of his eyes were crimson, and his breath was hot, his eyes fell on Zeng Yan, Zeng Yan was shocked by the sight, and when he came back to his senses, he was pulled up unconsciously. . Gu Bin pressed his snow-white shoulders, and looked carefully at a morning star-like blue gem printed on his back. Zeng Yan was sore and annoyed by being touched: "Why do you keep touching my birthmark..." Seeing that he was so sleepy that Gu Bin couldn't even open his eyes, there was a smile in his eyes, he picked up the key and went out Door, I originally wanted to buy something at the nearby pharmacy, but after thinking about it, I drove to a commercial street farther away. I went to the pharmacy to buy plaster, and then went to buy a yam and millet porridge. Passing by a brand clothing store, I inadvertently met Xu Wenqing who was sitting and waiting inside. He was able to get up, a look of panic flashed on his face, he forced himself to calm down, and said with a smile, "A-Ling also came here to go shopping?" "Well, just take a look." Gu Bin took a thoughtful look at the fitting In the meantime, who is Xu Wenqing waiting for? Damn it! If he had known that the other party would come here, he would not bring anyone here! Xu Wenqing seemed to block his sight inadvertently: "A-Ling, is it inconvenient here? Shall we go out and talk?" "...No, there are still people waiting for me at home." Gu Bin said lightly. Xu Wenqing looked at the figure he was leaving and let out a sigh of relief, only to realize that his back was soaked nervously, and his face turned grim for a moment, who is waiting for him at home? Is it a manga?