Chapter 68

Chapter 68 Returning from Comprehension (3)

On March 15th, before the time of day, a huge black hole suddenly appeared in the sky, and a terrifying aura shot out in a diameter, instantly attracting the attention of everyone in the entire cultivation world.

With a roar, the situation suddenly changed, and the dark hole suddenly expanded and torn, and a white jade ladder fell straight into the back mountain of Chaoyangzong, emitting endless light!

"God help me wait!! Hahaha." The ancestor of the Chaoyang Sect laughed loudly, and the depression of recent days dissipated in an instant.

Opened for the last three days! What does every monk not understand after seeing this scene?

"Let's go! The fairy treasure is opened, and I will share a piece of what I say!"

Inside the blood sect, the suzerain: "Are you ready! For the last three days, it can only be ours!"

"Kill!! For the sake of the fairy !" Hide!" The

Chaoyang Sect's mountain protection formation was activated, and all the disciples above the foundation establishment stage were summoned to the mountain gate to resist the incoming army. Gu Bin hurried towards the direction of the main peak. His task this time was to defend the mountain guard formation, and the battle for three days would be handed over to his father and the Nascent Soul elders in the gate.

The sound of bursting attacks along the way was endless, and Qingluan behind Gu Bin let out a long howl, and turned into a huge Suzaku, uttering the words: "Young master!"

Gu Bin turned over and jumped to her On the body: "Let's go!" A

blue light swept forward rapidly.

boom! boom! boom!

The rays of various treasures in the sky fell on Chaoyangzong's mountain protection array, and a big bloody palm suddenly covered it: "Break!!" With the sound of thunder crackling, a gap split open in the transparent mountain protection array.

A disciple of the Foundation Establishment Stage holding a sword was swept away by the enemy with a ribbon, and instantly turned into a pool of blood.

There is a bell hanging on the woman's foot. Every time she kills a person, the bell will jingle, which is weird and evil. Some disciples couldn't reach the level of cultivation, their spirits were twisted into a mess, and their eyes followed each other dumbly.

"Demon Sect? When did the Chaoyang Sect infiltrate spies?!" The disciples looked horrified.

Gu Bin's eyes flashed, and the sword in his right hand slashed down fiercely without the slightest hesitation. The woman was injured, and she cried out in pain, and a fierce light flashed on her face: "Elder!" A

storm swept across, and in an instant, the three The disciple's body was severed and he screamed sharply. The third elder of the Demon Sect looked up to the sky and laughed loudly: " Hahaha

, boy, the last three days belong to us now! The Chaoyang Sect also wants to stop our great cause?"

Disciple, with hatred in his eyes: "Die to me!!" A sword slashed down fiercely.

"It's just a golden elixir, and you want to stop me?" The third elder disdainful, blood mist rolled all over his body, and he slapped Gu Bin's head with his palm-

"No!!" Qingluan exclaimed: "He is the third elder of the Demon Sect!" , half-step Nascent Soul, young master, you can't beat him!"

"Ah-" Gu Bin's pupils constricted violently, and countless golden chains flew out of his body, turning into scorching fires and rushing forward.